What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How to find reputable testers

I have a few new crosses from a breeding project and have high (no pun intended) hopes for them. I popped seeds on a few to start the initial hunt, but still have a few others that I just don't have time to play with right now.

So, how do you go about finding growers to test the new crosses? And I apologize up front if I offend anyone, but I don't want to just randomly send out seeds to just anyone. Looking for people who will actually give quality feedback and quantifiable reporting. Not looking for "Dude, great bud". More research related with an emphasis on potential benefits for PTSD. I am a veteran and have many friends that suffer.....so hoping to find a strain or two that might help them find peace in their day to day lives.

So, any advice on where to start?

CAMO

cannabia

Try making a thread asking for willing testers that meet your small requirements that youll list in your post ie. Can pop seeds within so many weeks, prior documented test grows, etc

lotus710

making a thread is your best bet. lots of people like testing but the problem is what their results are like you said. " its some dankk bud man"

Earn your reputation, choose carefully.

Our intent (family run enterprise) is to produce QUALITY over quantity. We were blessed with some excellent genetics and have been working nonstop to ensure we are approaching things in the correct manner.

We are retired (not old, lol) and have the luxury of growing for a passion instead of a living. Love what we do and thrive on the positive feedback we get from our patients and friends.

Great times we live in. Enjoying every minute and every breath. Namaste!

CAMO

FireIn.TheSky

Be selective ask for potential growers to show some pictures of what they have grown. Many ppl ask to run testers but don't grow well so it doesn't help the cause.

Me personally I'd rather have 5 quality testers over 20 mediocre testers.

If you want to distribute test seed thru icmag u will have to send the seeds to seedbay and they will mail them out to members here.

Hash2k

Find veterans/friends who gronor take a chance on sending 3-6 beans,alot of guys are looking just for free stuff,and most of the dudes with rep have full rooms with a backlog of beans to pop,use you gut i say! Or look for people who wanted tonbe testers

Latest posts

Latest posts