What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

how to extract air discreetly ?

scarafino

hello, I am looking to set up a grow room in an apartment or a house, I would like to cultivate in an open system and I wonder if you have techniques to extract the air discreetly? and so that the extraction is not seen from the outside with respect to the neighbor
thanks

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Something like this? I just realized that they call this a 'grow room' fan. Damn. They are a little noisy though, and the inside fans add to the flow.

https://images.homedepot-static.com/...00-64_1000.jpg

iu

aliceklar

hello, I am looking to set up a grow room in an apartment or a house, I would like to cultivate in an open system and I wonder if you have techniques to extract the air discreetly? and so that the extraction is not seen from the outside with respect to the neighbor
thanks

Extract from the grow room into a well ventilated area within the same house. I'm assuming that the extracted air will pass through a carbon filter. My grow-room is a walk-in cupboard with a 90cm x 180xm footprint (just under 3' by 6'). The extraction vents through a hole in the wall with the exit in another room concealed behind a large picture-frame. Stealth 😎