What's new

How to control height with this plant?

Rtaym22224

Just moved from a clone cube into 3 gals. This plant is tall and with relatively few nodes for its height , the width of the plant is ridiculously small. I know how to LST and FIM. What do you guys recommend I do with this plant?

Ghost train haze

Attachments

• 44C144E1-E295-4BA7-88E5-13378B2BD8AE.jpeg
    44C144E1-E295-4BA7-88E5-13378B2BD8AE.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 60

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
... she's thirsty for light, unless that strain has that trait IMHO (long inter-nodal length).

As you are coming to find out, growing indoors is not easy, when compared to outdoors. A friend is an outdoor grower, who has a hard time with indoor growing. He finally got it, but it did take him several years. I hope your journey won't be that long :tiphat:

Rtaym22224

... she's thirsty for light, unless that strain has that trait IMHO (long inter-nodal length).

As you are coming to find out, growing indoors is not easy, when compared to outdoors. A friend is an outdoor grower, who has a hard time with indoor growing. He finally got it, but it did take him several years. I hope your journey won't be that long :tiphat:
I had no trouble outdoors

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Ghost train haze needs a lot of indoor light with a long photoperiod and a long growing season. She can use probably as much more light than you are giving now. Remember Sativas are sun lovers from close to or on the Equator 😎

Latest posts

Latest posts