What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How much weed do YOU need for NY?

Stevius

I think somewhere between 5-10g only for me self.

Heard that some bought up to 50g and so on.

What about you? Did you already packed your rucksack full of green or you intend to be sober?
Any BIG decisions like: "In this new year I wil definetely stop smoking..." ???

Well... mine decision for the new year is..... grow room :jump:

Anyway... I wish you all a happy greeny new year! :joint:

spicecowboy

Happy New Year

Happy New Year

Well, my decision is to keep on using Cannabis like I did last year.

Which means that I don´t want to use it every single day for a longer period of time.

I´ve been a serious stoner for about one decade, and that was really long enough for me I guess...

Smoking on the weekends, but not even every single weekend, maybe in summer a little more often, but allways with breaks in between that can last up to 3 months, that´s what I I did last year, and that´s what I´ll do in 2009.

Been smoking daily now since 24th of Decmeber.

Definitely time to take a break.

spice

Last edited:

boroboro

How much cannabis do I need for the New Year? More!

... supplied my first medical patient (cancer / chemotherapy) this week....

Stevius

How much cannabis do I need for the New Year? More!

... supplied my first medical patient (cancer / chemotherapy) this week....

Nice! You must tell me his experience with cannabis and chemotherapy. I understood that LOTS of people like to smoke after chemo because they often have nausea, vomitting...
How does MJ help him?

Latest posts

Latest posts