What's new

how much possible weight with this setup?

page1

my set up is a 2 foot wide both ways and about 3 foot high cabinet. i have a 200w envirolite 2700k red spectrum and 2 lamps with 18w cfl's in each. i have a small fan and a big gap at the back of the cabinet so its never to hot in there. i have 3 big bud plants outside and i am going to take about 8 cuttings from them and flower them as soon as they are rooted and have been growing for about a week. do you think this will be enough light for 8 cuttings to finish and reach full potential? how much have you been able to grow with this amount of light?(roughly) just curious as i used to just use 100w on a few plants and get about an ounce, im hoping for a nice amount of bud at the end...

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
6 or 7 oz max if you get everything down. maybe 3 ounces would be a good amount to aim for to start with. of course it depends a lot on many factors.

good luck

Last edited:

Trev

i wouldnt expect more than 3 if this is your first indoor grow. but hey! these plants always suprise us. so ether way you'll be gettin some good bud! good luck to you.

J

Jam Master Jaco

I don't want to be the bubble burster but 3 ounces for a first grow with flouros is ridiculous. I mean, it's good to have a high goal, but just don't start planning shit that you're going to get 3 ounces. I'd say 2 ounces is reasonable.

Although the 200 watt envirolite puts out 10,000 lumens...so I don't know.

Just keep us updated with a grow diary eh? :wave:

V

vonforne

Why would anyone lie and waste peoples time? just to get attention? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Last edited:

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
bounty29 said:
Is this coming from experience, or just what you think you know?
well i can tell you this way too many factors are involved in what the outcome of a harvest will be. heres some info on lighting

you should be able to decide if your desired wattage will be enough for 8 plants to reach thier full potentional. i mean w/bigbud newly established clone and a 1wk veg what would the full potentional really be.. 1/4 - 1/2 oz dry per clone ???really hard to say, is your set up dialed in how experinced are you with this strain. i noticed you've upped the wattage for this time around with this will come an increase in heat you'll have to increase your ventilation to possibly.

r/u gonna use ferts is so what type and what dossage

just a few of the many factors that can and will arise :) g/l

page1

at the monet in the setup i have 2 big bud females 15 days into flowering and 2 stunted lowryders.

and the outdoors pic is of the other big buds which i plan to take the cuttings from once the other plants indoors are finished

muddy waters

i just grew in a situation pretty similar, with approximately 100 LESS watts than you, and with three female plants, flowered direct with 12/12 from seed, i harvested about 1.5 oz (conservative). i think 3 oz is a worthy goal, 7-8 oz sounds a bit fantasyland but with the right strain and the stars aligned...

G

u got 240w low intensity id say around 100g. maybe if you get shit dialed in 120g-130.

you probably could pull more than 200g but then u got lots of experience

Estimating Yields..

Estimating Yields..

A very smart grower once told me: Don't try to guess your yield until you've already harvested at least once from the setup your using. Making a goal after you crop once is an educated guess. Making a goal without cropping your setup before is like playing the lotto which in turn may result in an annurism on harvesting day when you find out you hit 1oz after shooting for a qp.

Latest posts

Latest posts