What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?

herouana

i was wondering how many days is the 420 cup.i'm so excited if some of these strains that i see around here are going to be available i'm gonna have so muchg fun.i've been to amsterdamn 7 times and now i'm tired of it because the smoke i get in the states is so much better.i'm looking forward to rezdog diesel and texas kid herijuana.just want to plan early and get these dates on the calender. :canabis:

badmf

Question: " How long does it last?" Answer about 365 days and nights that way you only need to come once, and you won't be late! LOL

G

strains?

strains?

u be lucky to find any of them ,u might get somas from a few places but as for rez's and the kids i doubt youll see them unless u a judge :frown:
like u said the weed at home is usually better

all kifd up

yeah, he'll have to locate Rezdog himself, but you make it sound like none of the other strains available in the coffeeshops even compare to Rezdog/texas/U.S. buds.

Latest posts

Latest posts