What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How i usually smoke weed

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I know, so do you, bud. But you never answer the question, 'where are all the sick and dead people from smoking weed?' I'll shut up when you answer my question.

If smoking weed is completely safe (and it is), how can vaping be any SAFER? There, I asked you a different question. Answer that.
Are you Shaggyballs reincarnated?

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Okay, you can't imagine it. But tell me, where ARE all the sick and dead people from smoking pot over all these thousands of years?
Please stop trolling this thread (you started with the post above in July and here you are again banging on because your carefully constructed reality is challanged.) Most of us don't need to see a pile of bodies to believe that inhaling the products of combustion is harmful. (and that vaping, which doesn't involve combustion, is less harmful)
.. just as i don't need to see proof that jumping off a tall building is harmful....
and in this thread that i started to discuss how we smoke, it is taken as given that people are not going to delude themselves.... - You have no entitlement to have anything proved to you - because no-one is even trying to convince you.. we are talking about something else.
If i was Shakespeare i would say ' The gentleman doth protest too much' !
VG.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been using these filters recently - made form cardboard so biodegradable.. kind of like a pimped up roach. Not quite so easy to roll with but just fine.
First i bought these:
61nlw7B9b4L._AC_UL320_.jpg

But of course they still come in the plastic tubes which is annoying (as otherwise completely plastic free)
But then i found them lose in boxes on amazon:
41cawg8grwL._AC_UL320_.jpg

VG :tiphat:

Plookerkingjon

Come on, not having all those combustion compounds in there is really nice compared to vaping some liquids that are approved to be used even in food or medication. To have any real proof on that you need to wait till some tens of years pass, and the generation that switched to vaping dies or not of vaping related causes, altrough studies on how pg and vg are metabolised exist if you want to have a rough ideea.
Also, less harmful doesn't mean it's safe, just safer..
If I wanted to inhale nicotine on the go, I would for sure chose vaping, rather than smoking it.
Personally, I would try to grow my own, tabacco is known to be full of additives that don't help with users health either. Then a normal hot air vape can be used, so no need for a liquid carrier like VG. That's probably the safest way to consume tabacco.
Glyphosate was f****** approved for a while too come on approval means s*** they'll hand you poison quicker than they'll hand you medicine these days

Plookerkingjon

You want to know something strange that I've had happened four or five families that I grew up with here locally they had family members that smoked forever right they quit and then within two years of quitting they get cancer very very strange

chilliwilli

Waterboy
When i smoke joints i mostly use the rolls69 filter. I like their length so i can roll nice slim and straight. Not sure what the filter inside is made of but when u burn it it smells like cellulose acetate.
The "coolingsystem" is bs. Tried it once(let 1 row of the 6 rows x uncovered by the paper) and it feelt like u suck only air.
A little expensive imo 80 pice for 10-12 euro but they work nice.

20221105_105026~2.jpg

Rolls homepage

revegeta666

When i smoke joints i mostly use the rolls69 filter. I like their length so i can roll nice slim and straight. Not sure what the filter inside is made of but when u burn it it smells like cellulose acetate.
The "coolingsystem" is bs. Tried it once(let 1 row of the 6 rows x uncovered by the paper) and it feelt like u suck only air.
A little expensive imo 80 pice for 10-12 euro but they work nice.

View attachment 18778103

Rolls homepage
They are probably ceramic filters like the ones they sell here. As for a long filter, when I stopped smoking cigarettes I bought this one hitter
amazed-red-eye.jpg

It does create a very long path for the smoke and it does reduce the amount of gunk as you can see for yourself when you open it after using it. You do have to clean it pretty often though. There is a bigger version that holds more than one hit but it gets expensive.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
They are probably ceramic filters like the ones they sell here. As for a long filter, when I stopped smoking cigarettes I bought this one hitter
View attachment 18778107

It does create a very long path for the smoke and it does reduce the amount of gunk as you can see for yourself when you open it after using it. You do have to clean it pretty often though. There is a bigger version that holds more than one hit but it gets expensive.
There is a normal filter inside. I wish they had a ceramic cap on the herb side so i could smoke all up. But it sure it also works so nice because of the longer path.
I'm thinking a long time on how to make a better filter. 6mm is a little to fat imo if u roll with a short paper, i would prefere 5mm. For enviromental reasons the filter made of natural fibers so u could simply toss after smoking. A ceramic cap a little apart from the filter on the herb side so u can smoke all up would make a nice filter.

revegeta666

There is a normal filter inside. I wish they had a ceramic cap on the herb side so i could smoke all up. But it sure it also works so nice because of the longer path.
I'm thinking a long time on how to make a better filter. 6mm is a little to fat imo if u roll with a short paper, i would prefere 5mm. For enviromental reasons the filter made of natural fibers so u could simply toss after smoking. A ceramic cap a little apart from the filter on the herb side so u can smoke all up would make a nice filter.
They are different then, the ones I was thinking of are washable and reusable, and you can smoke until the last toke with no weird flavor. If I'm not mistaken they work similarly to a carbon filter you would use in a grow tent, as the gunk gets stuck to the material inside.
3110-FILTROS-DE-CERAMICA-LAVABLES-FLITER-IT.jpg

They also make glass ones but those don't have the long path.
boquilla_agr.jpg

grayeyes

Yeah, probably more realistic to see if you 'tolerate' it... I've got used to it and kind of prefer it now.. basically i have been smoking for 30+ years.. vaping is ok but doesn't quite do it for me... and this must reduce the harm of smoking without seeming to reduce the high.
Nice roll btw :tiphat:
VG
Vaping: most people don't understand. Instead of stuff dry enough to roll in joints when curing leave quite a bit more moisture. Then with the vape set on low fire it up. Instead of coughing you will notice the taste is much more pronounced. When you have had your hits, sit back and notice that you are now quite a bit higher than smoking joints and no coughing. Also as a side benefit, you will use a lot less than normal.

Terps and THC don't need high heat. When you have big clouds that's your money and your stash up in smoke. Kinda expensive if you ask me.

Latest posts

Latest posts