What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How good is chatGPT at answering question's about growing weed ?

CharlesU Farley

I'm not even talking about AI itself, I'm talking about how we have allowed big tech companies to dictate what we are allowed to say, think, watch, listen to, etc. AI doesn't decide something is moral or not, that should not be it's place. It should be used as a tool free of judgement and bullshit politics. People who are programming AI according to their personal moral values are the problem. It is very dangerous to leave this kind of power in hands of people who censor what we say and decide for us what is moral or acceptable. It is a serious threat to freedom of expression.
Have to tread exceedingly lightly to avoid politics, but it's not just big tech companies, it's _all_ major conglomerations/corporations. And it's not people who are programming AI, it's _us_.

AI is not a algorithm, all it does is use the massive amounts of language from all online sources, compares how those words are put together/sequence. When somebody asks it a question, it just displays words that it has scanned before, realizes the order/sequence they were put in, and outputs similar words, in a similar fashion.

I know that's not going to make sense to 99% of people reading this, but that's essentially what AI does.

The problem with this, and all technology, is that dumbass _humans_ allow things to control our lives, to make it more easy for us, but the ultimate purpose is to make _massive_ amounts of money for multinational _corporations_.

Again, big tech ain't the problem, it's a money-first, corporate greed that's going to get us all in the end. :(

Last edited:

Ringodoggie

Premium user
@CharlesU Farley , you are the first person I have seen post that actually knows what AI is. Holy cow, I tried to convince people it was not skynet but the TV neeeeewwwwwws (sound of sheep bleating) was overwhelming. I finally just gave up.

Your explanation of how it works was spot on. Back in the 80's and 90's when I was programming, we just called this type of AI a "Text Chaser". Exactly as you described.

It was refreshing to read an AI post that wasn't based on news fearmongering. Thank you.

:)

revegeta666

me:
Please give me a funny chat up line to a stoner chick

ChatGPT:
"Are you made of marijuana? Because every time I'm around you, I feel like I'm on cloud nine."

me:
now make it smutty

ChatGPT:
"Are you a blunt? Because I wanna lick you from end to end and get high on your vibes."

This content may violate our usage policies. Did we get it wrong? Please tell us by giving this response a thumbs down.

You
bro

ChatGPT
Hello! How can I assist you today?

You
bro

ChatGPT
How can I help you, bro?

You
broseph

ChatGPT
What's up, broseph? How can I assist you today?

You
lets bro out bro

ChatGPT
Sure thing, bro! What do you wanna do? Chat about something specific, seek advice, or just hang out?

You
just bro out with my bros bro

ChatGPT
That sounds awesome, bro! Bros' time is always valuable. Enjoy hanging out with your bros! If you need anything, feel free to hit me up.

You
bro maybe i will hit you up bro would you like that bro?

ChatGPT
Of course, bro! Feel free to hit me up anytime you need anything. I'm here to help out, bro!

You
ok bro i will bro thanks bro

ChatGPT
No problem, bro! Anytime, bro. Take care and have a great time with your bros!

You
u2 bro anytime broseph bro

ChatGPT
Absolutely, bro! Don't hesitate to reach out whenever you need anything, broseph. Have a fantastic time, bro!

You
i will bro

ChatGPT
Awesome, bro! Catch you later then!

You
when bro

ChatGPT
Whenever you're ready, bro! Just hit me up whenever you want to bro out.

You
oh ok bro. aren't we broing out right now bro?

ChatGPT
You got it, bro! We're totally broing out right now. If there's anything else you wanna chat about or bro down on, just let me know, bro!

You
nah it's ok bro

ChatGPT
No worries, bro! If you ever need anything, I'm here. Take care, bro!

Latest posts

Latest posts