What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How do you advertise?

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
For SEO, it's simple. Original content is king. Copy an article verbatim and you'll get penalized. Rework it in your own words and you'll do ok. Your web site and content should be lazer focused on what you sell. Don't try to be everything to everyone or you'll lose. Keep everything in context.

While SEO is simple, it can take months to move out of Google's sandbox and into the general index. Your site will move from 1st page to 10rh and back for a while, so DON'T make changes until you see it settle in a spot.

Another thing you should do is use a proxy or something to randomize who you are when searching your site because Google knows who you are and it'll bias your results.

It's a lot of work that can take a few months to see results.

Antonino98

I've been running a dispensary for a couple of years now. For advertising, I've mainly leaned into social media platforms - Instagram, Facebook, and a bit of Twitter. The traffic I get from there is unbeatable. It's all about the interactive content, eye-catching visuals, and engaging with the community.

I use the adspy library. It's a tool that lets me peek into the ad campaigns my competitors are running. Helps me pick up strategies and adapt them for my campaigns, so I'm not always reinventing the wheel.

Last edited:

engine

Some years ago I heared some success-stories about flyer-campaings with discount-codes printed on them. These discount codes gave customers a 10% discount and the dispensary owner knew how effective some neighborhoods were compared to others.

And what came out? Some retirement homes were even better converting as student dormitories!

Latest posts

Latest posts