What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How do we edit our signature

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
My image in my signature has gained some serious weight during transit. It used to be the size of my avatar. How do I edit it?

Cvh

Supermod
@StevenHXF, could you look into this? For me it's also not in the list on my profile. I'm on mobile (Android). On the testserver I don't think I had issues with this as this was also included into the testscenario set. Thanks

StevenHXF

Administrator
Can you confirm whether you see the following? If not it’s just a matter of turning it on for the group you’re in.

Attachments

• Account details  International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums 2.png
    Account details International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums 2.png
    979.7 KB · Views: 56
  • Account details  International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums.png
    Account details International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums.png
    606.1 KB · Views: 61
  • Account details  International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums 3.png
    Account details International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums 3.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 63
  • Edit signature  International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums.png
    Edit signature International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums.png
    835.4 KB · Views: 62

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I tried to edit mine to remove an icon that didn't work, and the two video links turned into media links- ruined my posts. Can someone please change them back to regular links? Otherwise I will remove them.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I will have to find the links again. Those two 'movies' were too much and I deleted them. Thanks though.
edit: V Look what happened. V

kordo

Sorry to exhume this thread but I can't see "Signature" in my menu.

Could somebody help please ?