What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How do I stop my dog from barking at bad people?

'Boogieman'

Dogs should not eat bread the yeast gives them a stomach ache chocolate and coffee they can't digest it. It will kill their liver and they will die fast garlic and onion destroys their oxygen carrying red blood cells trident chewing gum is bad very bad instant death almost due to xylitol, avocado is poisonous no cheese or dairy products they are lactose intolerant

Be careful what you feed your dog grapes and raisins kill their kidneys salt makes the overly thirsty they can die from drinking too much water yea you can die if you hold your piss long enough or drink too much water at one time before your body can process it your lungs fill with water and you can't absorb oxygen

I always buy treats that have no corn, wheat, or soy. I had to buy my dog his own couch, he gets jealous if he can't do what I do.