What's new

How do I feed my thc bomb auto❓

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Just germinate 2 thc bomb autos i give them rapid start as they sprut up I'm using a dwc system or going to not them. My line of nutes is GH grow/ micro/bloom/florablend/liquidkoolbloom/floral keen/cal-mag how should I feed them?

W

wrapface

just feed it like "normal" strains , switch to flower nutes faster

Dnice

Just germinate 2 thc bomb autos i give them rapid start as they sprut up I'm using a dwc system or going to not them. My line of nutes is GH grow/ micro/bloom/florablend/liquidkoolbloom/floral keen/cal-mag how should I feed them?

I heard it's better to start with quarter nutes then go up if there responding good

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I heard it's better to start with quarter nutes then go up if there responding good

Better to have diluted nutrients than full blast and burn them. We use organic teas, 1/4 strength then plain water (set out for chlorine gas to escape) subsequent 2 waterings.

Works like a charm!

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Okay well there still small but have a nice root system on them 5 out of 5 survived. I stunned two of them helping the seed off of them. I'm going to feed them rapid start and florablend.and a quarter strength of the 3 part grow micro bloom.it says 5ml grow 4 micro 1 ml bloom. Per gallon I'm thinking 5 ,2,1 per gallon. That's not a quarter, but it's a small dose I'll post pic and tell me if u think they can handle it

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
The ppm is 615 and the ph is 5.4 I'm changing the water.ppm come out of my sink at 182 I'm thinking of bringing the ppm to 800 or 750 it was at 615

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
I set the ph back at 5.49ish and ppm at 719 I will she how they act,those little girls are showed their sex all rdy with white hairs

C

CannaBuilding

plants are looking really nice, will be starting some thc bomb soon, and this thread is a great help with how much to feed. thanks for posting up, and keep it coming

Happy growing and peace

If they're females, get 'em a $20 salad that theyre sure to complain about anyway.

If they're males, on the other hand, COOK THE MAN SOME FUCKIN EGGS!

pekelo44

Okay well there still small but have a nice root system on them 5 out of 5 survived. I stunned two of them helping the seed off of them. I'm going to feed them rapid start and florablend.and a quarter strength of the 3 part grow micro bloom.it says 5ml grow 4 micro 1 ml bloom. Per gallon I'm thinking 5 ,2,1 per gallon. That's not a quarter, but it's a small dose I'll post pic and tell me if u think they can handle it

If you meant the seed shell I used to take the shell off them but it will get stunned so just leave them on until they fall off. Picture them as a helmet when they want full light the leaf will grow and the shell will fall

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
just a little update...there about half way done in thinking.I hope she fattens up.up thats a but a foot bud there

C

CannaBuilding

Coming along nicely mate, looking real good.

Just let her flower sometimes they need more than normal, 9 - 11 weeks, Dont pick her to early, its always better to wait for the buds to rippen, or you can double harvest, Pick ripest buds and let the lower buds rippen up. Just really depends, only time will tell.

Im sure she will fatten up, might need another 2 - 6 weeks before she puts on weight, some strains put on weight in their last 1-2 weeks.

Peace to all, and happy growing.

R

Robrites

Coming along nicely mate, looking real good.

Just let her flower sometimes they need more than normal, 9 - 11 weeks, Dont pick her to early, its always better to wait for the buds to rippen, or you can double harvest, Pick ripest buds and let the lower buds rippen up. Just really depends, only time will tell.

Im sure she will fatten up, might need another 2 - 6 weeks before she puts on weight, some strains put on weight in their last 1-2 weeks.

Peace to all, and happy growing.

This is my experience with Auto's as well...never believe the ads from the seed companies.:)

Latest posts

Latest posts