What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

House of Dankness?

LubdaNugs

Veteran
I'm going to Denver and was thinking of stopping in House of Dankness to check out the seed selection. Has anyone been there? Any recommendations? Thoughts appreciated.

X

xavier7995

Very nice professionally run shop. It's a good place to take visitors/old folks if you are trying to showcase the non-shady aspects of legal weed. I have not heard anything bad about any of their strains. I have grown their GTH 1 and know some folks that grew the scotts og, both were great. Probably the best legal rec spot in denver for seeds that I know of.

Happy Times

Do they sell any flower of their haze strains? Would be awesome if they sold the Moonshine Haze, one doesn't see strains like that too often in dispensaries.

HqFarms

I haven't heard anything good about them. I won't talk shit but if you haven't found anything negative you didn't really look. It is what I expect when it comes to most co dispensaries. Very over rated and not worth my time

X

xavier7995

Do they sell any flower of their haze strains? Would be awesome if they sold the Moonshine Haze, one doesn't see strains like that too often in dispensaries.

They had their ghost train haze for sale when I was there, it's their most famous creation. Came in a sealed tin. It wasn't bad, but wasn't good. Was overly dry without much flavor, the normal complaints with dispensary weed. It was higher priced than everything else; I actually back the idea of dispensaries charging more for stuff with a longer flower period, make those sativas financially viable so they will be offered. Potency was on point and it seemed to have a better flush/harvest treatment than you normally get with commercial weed...but still doesn't hold a candle to homegrown.

M

meowmeowmeow

I picked up some shatter (Leroy OG and Rug Burn OG) when they had a fire sale.
Worth the $10 a gram for sure.
They run specials frequently on IG.

Scott's def set a higher standard with this dispensary and I hope them the best.

I did pick up 2 packs of seeds...they run $50 for 6 REGs I believe.
GTH #1 and Scott's OG I think.

I have grown UVA which was retired.
Decent chem grape strain.

I have Cornbread in veg now. Great flower.

Yodaweed

I picked up some shatter (Leroy OG and Rug Burn OG) when they had a fire sale.
Worth the $10 a gram for sure.
They run specials frequently on IG.

Scott's def set a higher standard with this dispensary and I hope them the best.

I did pick up 2 packs of seeds...they run $50 for 6 REGs I believe.
GTH #1 and Scott's OG I think.

I have grown UVA which was retired.
Decent chem grape strain.

I have Cornbread in veg now. Great flower.
Do they offer discounts for medical patients?

I'm running their grape ox right now and just finished their longs peak blue, also ran their moonshine haze

M

meowmeowmeow

I think they have Med.....they run a lot of sales wnd I think the price difference is minuscule