What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HOT Strains 2024 What's Everyone GROWING??

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
What's up Icmag

What's everyone looking forward to growing this year? What new strains are popular or what old strains are being resurrected? What's your prediction for the new hype strain award?

Let's hear what's on deck or what you would like to grow!

For me I am going to hunt through some old school classics for clones to produce flower or cross into new genetics.

Going to pop my O-Haze seeds from Flower Power to find a mom for flower production. Also seed increase.

Going through some s1's of the new new whatever that may be, yet TBD.

And last but not least reversing the Tropicana Cherry cut to explore the genetics within.

So let's hear what y'all are planning!

goingrey

At the moment growing:
  • Nepal Mist (ACE Seeds)
  • Erdpurt (ACE Seeds)
  • Honduras (ACE Seeds)
  • CBDrelax (Paradise Seeds)
  • CBDenergy (Paradise Seeds)
  • Sour Ripper (Ripper Seeds)
  • Dinachem (Dinafem)
  • Auto Duck (Dutch Passion)
  • Auto Duck x Moroccan (my own cross)
Plans for later this year, already in the fridge:
  • Gorilla Zkittlez Auto (Fast Buds)
  • Jilly Bean f2 (MzJill Genetics)
Planning to buy:
  • Cosmos F1 (Royal Queen Seeds)
  • Gelato (RQS? Barney's? dunno)

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I was gifted a couple of beans of a strain called truffle treats from someone on a different forum. I popped one bean and it’s probably the most impressive plant that I’ve grown in ages… it’s starting to Amber up and it’s eight weeks old, but I’m going to try to push it for 10…

midwestkid

Veteran
Nice list!

Have you grown the Rootbeer Freeze out yet?

I haven't grown anything with Rootbeer terpenes that I can remember.
i took clones and flowered the mothers out smallish. they are probably half way done now 4 or 5 weeks? i think i have 4 girls/2boys. this is my first go with them. they are starting to make aromas now but nothing distinctly rootbeerish just yet. i have a thread going called He said She shed. i will post some pictures in there soon if you get curious.

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
I can have six plants here at 42.8 north in New York State working outside

Sweet Tooth # 4
Lava Cake x Pressure
GMO x Dragon's Blood f5
Double Grape OG
Durban Poison
Devil's Punch

are my six for this 2024 outside season they will go out May 4th and are in seven gallon pots

devilspunch.jpg

here is to a great 2024 outside season to all

Dequilo

Ca++

I have started some 11 roses again.
Killer Kush again
Lemon Skunk, again (greenhouse)
Cindy99 FV from blimburn.. again
Green Poison F1/FV

I was advised the GP F1 was a bit of a mold issue, so have been holding them a while. They took off fast, but when I wilted the lot, these 4 I did all got blighted. Another plant did a little, but these all had leaves crunch, twist, go blotchy and pale. They are a few days apart, as I did two batches of seeds, with 2 of these each time. So it's not as if all 4 were the biggest, so dried more, or such like. It's just when they wilted, they got attacked. A situation I have repeated a few times. As I'm being a bad grower these days. It's just a phase though.
I think I will let them die, and get the normal GP. These are 6 weeks, and the normal just 7. Which is plenty quick enough.

StickyBandit

Holy Grail Kush fems from DNA
Australian Dead Head fems from ojd
Blue Sting fem regs from Mahakala
Neville's Haze fems from GHSeeds
Golfball Afghani? fem from clone kept for decades
1x Western Winds reg sex not known yet from Sagamartha (will perhaps cross back with Kali Mist regs Serious Seeds, seeds in the fridge)
Alpine 1.0 Haze regs from StoneGuru

Sative type enclosure:
LFront Alpine
LRear NHaze
Center ADH
Right B Stings
SativaRoom.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts