What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Honduras x Panama

Cactus Squatter

That’s what I keep hearing. I’m really looking I forward to harvesting this one. I was also off on my time. They’re only at 5 weeks currently.
I have this Fem version indoors, and a regular version outdoors along with a bunch of pollen from a nice HxP male I had.
All of them have been insanely vigorous.

Ncali

Veteran
I have found that aroma in haze hybrids like Super Malawi haze and nevils haze crosses.

So far, the Honduras x tikal is Frankensense and citrus/orange peel/lemonine... Maybe that's describing a similar thing?

20211002_131343.jpg

Cactus Squatter

I have found that aroma in haze hybrids like Super Malawi haze and nevils haze crosses.

So far, the Honduras x tikal is Frankensense and citrus/orange peel/lemonine... Maybe that's describing a similar thing?

Did you make the Honduras x Tikal cross or was that some limited run I somehow missed? I bet that’s fantastic.

Cactus Squatter

Let us know if you get lemony black tea aromas. My last one was like Earl Grey. Absolutely intoxicating just to inhale it.

I’ll definitely keep my nose on alert for that.
It’s always amazing to me the smells ACE plants have. So different from everything else on the market.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
I miss not having access to the R&D...I only got to pick a couple of those and then the US shipping options changed...grateful for what I have though.

Cactus Squatter

I miss not having access to the R&D...I only got to pick a couple of those and then the US shipping options changed...grateful for what I have though.

I was so bummed when I could finally make an order and US shipping wasn’t available anymore. Real Gorilla has been great, but access to the R&D would be amazing.

Ncali

Veteran
Yeah I'm right with you guys. Missed put on some things (Oaxaca stuff) that is crushing. R&D was a special treat while it lasted.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats on your harvest woolybear :tiphat: Hope you have been enjoying this summer time with your Honduras x Panama buds!

Lovely Cactus Squatter :) glad to see the the indoor sativas so healthy and flowering so well. Honduras x Panama is indeed a very very vigorous F1, both regular and feminized versions produce a very similar outcome, glad you are already using pollen from a HxP male, curious also to follow the progress of your outdoor HxP.

Cactus Squatter

She’s definitely building up to throw some weight around. I’m excited.
With how the indoor fem version is building bud sites she’s gonna be a donk monster.
I normally train them outdoors to keep them low and bushy, but this one I just popped a seed out back and let it go all natural. She’s right around 7ft tall now, but she’s skinny and only in a 15 gallon fabric pot.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Oh that is nice....you're giving me H x P Fever now, haha. Gonna have to pop another one as soon as some space opens up. :)

Cactus Squatter

I just wish I had caught the Calcium deficiency on my Fem HxP in time. She’s an absolute cola monster and takes up 3/4 of a 4x4 tent but she looks like hammered shit right now. Flowers look and smell amazing but the leaves are smoked. I’m hoping it’ll make it another month and finish out alright.

I’ve got a clone of her that will be given a proper run with closer attention soon.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
I've run into that a lot in the past. Now I just routinely add a few drops of cal mag to every watering and it seems to have mostly solved the problem...at least I think it has :)

Latest posts

Latest posts