What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HomemadePerpetualSOGcab....

kjz71521

Im liking the entertainment center cab. The buddz you are pulling out look real reek too.. Keep it up and keep it green thumb.

TemptedSoul

Sooooooooooooooooo ready to move out west and go for it!!! :plant grow:
Sooooooooooooooooo tired of paying for a system that wants to label me a criminal!
Prohibition sucks!(rant over)

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
ditch the olivias... I used it for 2 years before realizing its just weak flowering ferts..theres no rooting compounds ..unless something has changed..their is no naa or i3ba or anything....yeehaw..well my bottles never had any rooting compounds anyhow..it did help me perfect my cloning technique and once I started using rooting agents it only improved..i now use WOODS for cloning,,but even the cheap powders from the store are an improvement over olivias

Latest posts

Latest posts