What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Home Grows in WA?

Mr Jay

Veteran
Its all rigged anyway. Voting isn't gonna change much.

If you don't vote nothing will change for certain. I find copout apathy to be completely pointless. Attitudes like this are why pot stayed illegal for so long. The people who got up and got involved changed that, dragging the lazy attitudes with them.

I'm so tired of hearing conspiracy theory laziness. Get up, get involved, keep trying.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
I agree if someone else is a cop or city counsel or home owner parent teacher association spokesperson then we are able to speak up for cannabis the same way. With so many greedy commercial operations in plain sight I don't think home growers will be bothered much.

It isn't something you can enforce it is a fallacy see between the lines. I can buy a jar for 100 anywhere in any direction. There's no alarm to ring and say hey my personal feelings or thoughts are that you should not grow (.. so many or at all or so much or so big). It doesn't work. Selectively allowing someone to grow is inequality some things have licenses like flying a helicopter but growing an onion or zucchini does not have a license requirement that has gone too far :tiphat: