What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Holy grail Mr Nice.

acespicoli

Im ready for the challenge
SSH :coffee: thats the tea, thaw them hussies out :eyelash:
1669759287374.png

found this on seedfinder, one night I was searching for the Mr.Nice seeds
this is the ones im looking for in the SSH looks just like an old one from the early 90's
thats one of two things on the list the other was sold out... The good stuff always is

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SSH :coffee: thats the tea, thaw them hussies out :eyelash:
View attachment 18786631
found this on seedfinder, one night I was searching for the Mr.Nice seeds
this is the ones im looking for in the SSH looks just like an old one from the early 90's
thats one of two things on the list the other was sold out... The good stuff always is
Jed Clampett The moment he discovered Texas tea
BCE02966-2BA7-4D73-8930-D74723E5D6CD.jpeg

acespicoli

Super Silver Haze is a cupwinning variety and won 25 awards between 1997 and 2016!
Arjan: [...] I was working with Neville, between 1994 and 2001, I got no other strains from him than Neville’s Haze and Super Silver Haze[...]

Come and listen to my story about a man named acespicoli
A poor IC farmer, barely kept his head fed,
And then one day he had his sights on a strain,
And up through the ground come a resin oozing haze.

SSH that is, green gold, positive tea.
Well the first thing you know ol acespicolis a happy farmer,
The IC kinfolk said "ace move away from there"
Said "Californy is the place you ought to be"
So they loaded up the truck and they moved to the Home of Haze

Californy, that is. positive tea & best vibes :ROFLMAO:

The IC hillbillies

I used to watch that all the time good stuff

Last edited:

Piff_cat

Also im not talking tiny yields apart from Gringspoon type phenos but obvisouly there are bigger yielders and clearly the flower power keeper of SSH has alot more NL5 than the wilder Hazes we hold and work with.

Im looking for the best , yield is bottom of my list , Taste, High , Resin , vigour first then yield
I very much agree. Resin content and quality vant always be improved starting with the profile first then figure a way to make it work without changing resin. Whether that means higher plant count or a non dom structure booster like the nl5 in a5

Piff_cat

Nevil told me he gave Shanti all of the HzA cross he had made in seed form and as you know those seed were never sold commercially as they were never produced in large numbers.

The Mango Haze test seed used the 5Hz-122 mom and the father was a selected SkHzA.

Nevil told me that as he consulted in that project with Shanti and the father was a SkHzA.

These seed were never offered for sale they were only offered to 10 people as test seed and no one honored the deal that was to run a grow thread and test the seed but me.

I have grown Nevils Haze F1s made by Nevil i also grew SSH F1s made by Nevil trust me Dark these are nothing like them .
darks point is that if shit x haze is an f1 it could not be A. the shit line wasnt put together yet in 1989 when haze A died. so if skunk x haze A is shit haze its just another vague bullshit pedigree of shantis. thats always a safe bet to take. not that it matters which skunk is used becasue any haze A f1 would beworth its weight in gold.
so much skunk haze shanti sketchyness. wht cant we get answers to these questions-
nevils haze mango- supposedly uses a nevil haze female and a "mango" male.
this could mean shanti found a male very similar to 122 hz. or the male is actually nhs- 122hzC x 88 skunk or the 122hz is the female and a nh male was used(this seems best case).

does a skunk x haze A f1
still exist?? was skhzA used in the testers or original mango line? OR has mango haze always been skuink haze C.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
My information came directly from Nevil not from the forums and up until that point were Nevil told me the father that was used with the 5HzC 122 clone was a SkxHzA i never knew the Mango Haze test seed had the SkxHzA as a father.

Nevil gave all the HzA hybrids seed he made using many different lines before he left Holland to Shanti.

Now the ShitHaze was offered as test seed at the same time the MangoHaze test seed were offered to 10 growers and it was never released.

I know what i have.

Stocktont

Veteran
Are you saying ”ShitHaze” was made with a Skunk x Haze A male crossed to Shit? To use your terminology, a 25% HazeA plant then? Like Nevil’s Haze in the best case scenario is a 25% HazeA plant as the mother is NL5 x Haze A crossed to the Haze C (if the original pedigree is still true).

That would make your ShitHaze a: (Skunk/Afghan) x (Skunk/HazeA)

... also, are you saying the ”test” seeds of Mango Haze and the later released seeds were both made with the Skunk#1 x Haze A?

Reactions: X15

goingrey

Are you saying ”ShitHaze” was made with a Skunk x Haze A male crossed to Shit? To use your terminology, a 25% HazeA plant then? Like Nevil’s Haze in the best case scenario is a 25% HazeA plant as the mother is NL5 x Haze A crossed to the Haze C (if the original pedigree is still true).

That would make your ShitHaze a: (Skunk/Afghan) x (Skunk/HazeA)

... also, are you saying the ”test” seeds of Mango Haze and the later released seeds were both made with the Skunk#1 x Haze A?
Shit is just Skunk. MNS catalogue says "Skunk#1 (Dom. Afghan) x Skunk#1". So Skunk x (Skunk/HazeA).

Stocktont

Veteran
Shit is just Skunk. MNS catalogue says "Skunk#1 (Dom. Afghan) x Skunk#1". So Skunk x (Skunk/HazeA).

Ok the ”afghan” mentioned is just the afghan that is in Skunk#1, misunderstood the MNS text about it on their ”seeds” page…

I stand corrected ShitHaze is then: Skunk#1 x (Skunk#1 x Haze A)?

Shit.png

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Think my post was clear and simple to understand Stocktont i have you on Ignore as i dont like interacting with you.

This was posted by Nevil what people dont get is Nevil calibrated on the Mango Haze and other lines with Shanti.

Screenshot 2022-12-01 at 17-51-29 questions for Nevil.png

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Originally posted by shantibaba
SSH is made up of Haze C combined to Skunk 1 or Skunk HzC which is the male side, the female side is Haze C combined to NL5 or NL5HzC
the Mango comes from a parallel cross same as SSH but with one difference

Haze A male combined to Sk 1 or Sk HzA being the male plant
, the female is NL5HzC....that is the breeding of those three plants.

Shit is SK1.

Koondense

Veteran
@Stocktont
The Afghani mentioned can not be the Afghani in skunk#1 as skunk was made way before it came to the netherlands.
Except if Sam gave also the affie used in skunk to Nevil...but I doubt he kept it after making the skunk line... Just my opinion.

Cheers

Reactions: X15

Stocktont

Veteran
SSH and MH male:female?.png

It’s been a long standing confusion on what was those ”test” seeds and what became the public offering…

Last edited: