What's new

Holiday Contest #1: Tree Decorating

G

x-mas tip: Turn yer x-mas tree upside down and u can fit more presents under it!!

The kids should love that one.

Nice trees, now let's all smoke em!

Whoops wrong forum..
:bat: :woohoo: :yoinks: :pointlaug :wave: :joint: :confused:

3legdog

Great trees everyone & being that i don't have 1 really appreciate all the nice colors to wake up too :smile:

I also want to contribute to this tread & end of next week i'll decorate 1 of my 6-7ft Burmese trees...if the contests not over. Im trying to wait till near harvest tiime so it'll make a colorful pic :canabis:

G

HO HO HO!

HO HO HO!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Here's wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Safe New Year!

My little Christmas Tree...

Happy Holidays!
Abby :wave:

Xtrakritical

LOL

Great lookin trees!

Beautiful, and err scarey!

Merry X-mas & happy holidaze to everyone!
Thanks to JLP for the A-99 :yummy:

Last edited:

Xtrakritical

Merry Xmas and Hoppy holidaze to all!

Merry Xmas and Hoppy holidaze to all!

here's our first tree together, my lovely girl friend did all the work.. :D

I did have to remove most of our xmas cards due to family pics.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Winners!!!!!

Winners!!!!!

Prizes:

1st Place = G-Berry from IBC Collective/Memy's Finest Seed Co.
2nd Place = Schroomy Deeze from Reservoir Seeds
3rd Place = Power Plant (Feminized) from Dutch Passion Seed Co.

Yes, we have winners!

1st: Abby Normal :woohoo:
2nd: Indigo :D
3rd: Mr. Wags :D

Thanks to everyone who shared your pics, hope your holiday was enjoyable. Wishing you all the very best in 2006!

Winners please PM shipping info to me with the subject 'Contest Winner Info', thanks!

dg

3legdog

Congrats to all the participants & winners!. Fantastic genitics are such a wonderful gift! :wave:

edit: Indigo beautiful Christmas tree & what an awsome prize! A happy Holiday indeed...be well. :wave:

Last edited:

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm in third but yet I'm A Winner

I'm in third but yet I'm A Winner

Thank you so much Dutch for putting me in third place and allowing us the opportunity to share a little Christmas Cheer. If I had to pick which one I wanted that Passion would have been first place prize right there for what I needed. It's been so nice and peaceful around here for the longest time just goes to prove good karma eventually wins out every time. Hope Gypsy got the car we asked for a little earlier in this thread :woohoo: . Hope everyone has a great year.

Mr.Wags

G

Wow! I was just told my little Xmas tree was a winner. Congratualtions to everyone, and thank you all!

May the Holiday Spirit be with you always!

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congrats Abby stunning shots as usual. Got my passion beans today. Life is good. Thanks Dutch.

Mr.Wags

G

Thanks Mr. Wags, I also received my seeds the other day. Thank you to Gypsy and Dutch for the contest, and congratulations to all those that participated!