What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hippie & Stashy Males

stashpot

Just going to log these males here for progeny testing etc will update as i progress over time.
I seen around 14 males over the past couple grows and these in my opinion looked the best from early veg out of most of the other males and strains
especially the hippie male he was the strongest smelling out of all males and even most of my females and he had the most resin out of the males at harvest.

Before i start Im going to list the strains lineage i am using.
Dragon Garlic breath {Garlic Breath x {88G13HP x Dragon Stash}
GelatoHP { Gelato 33 (clone) x {88G13HP x Dragon Stash}
Honeybee Blues {Wet dreams x Blueberry snow lotus} Wet dreams is [Dream Lotus (bohdi) x Critical Sensi Star }
Hippie D {Chem D x C.M.C.G} x I95
InterstateHP { I95{clone} x {88G13HP x Dragon Stash}

Anyway my project with Stashy started in 2019 with a simple couple of males i had from regular strains from DFG.
The Dragon garlic breath male went purple late flowering (which he passed that trait on into his male progeny) he had a garlic funk sour kushy smell he was nice looking and had good resilience to all types of different things. (stresses etc).

He was the dad of Stashy and i had a nice honeybee blues female that was the blueberry/grapey incense camphor NL type pheno, great high and taste, unique complex terp profiles, sativa dom plant, that was the mother. Then i came back with only a couple seeds which i found stashy from and another male which wasn't as good.
I then used him and crossed him back to the Honeybee blues sister (which is his aunt) for more blueberry tangy pie terps and more unique terps compared to whats going around these days and a nice upbeat sativa high but while hopefully keeping some dragon garlic breath for funk and yield etc.
Both the honeybee blues females used where similar only this pheno stashy hit is more blueberry tangy kushy incense.
So what i have right now is {Honeybee Blues x Dragon Garlic Breath} x Honeybee Blues which gives me Aunt Stashy.

I will then search a small populations of Aunt Stashy and see what i find and go from there in my direction I also crossed him to multiple nice females to test his other progeny.
My goal is to keep the blueberry sugary pie slight hazy incense garlic funk and sativa high while keeping the yield ko blow and density to the dragon garlic breath.

Next i Crossed Stashy to my InterstateHP #9 #10 #7 #8. Some Stellar plants as far as i got,
This was to test the progeny mostly #9 is a keeper in my eyes and should blend very well with stashy, i have more of him stored just encase.
#10 is a stash leaner
#7 and #8 are HP/i95 leaners they are near twins which i have been doing some experiments with which i'll post some other time.
Also crossed stashy with HippieD females, one was a chemD/i95 pheno the other was a mix hybird which im interested in looking at but not really planning anything with.
Here's some stashy photos he was super resilient grew with little to no water or nutes, just organic soil a shitty led and an old closet some days got couple hours light some days he got to much he didn't even need a fan etc which is nice because you wont have the fan blowing away all your pollen. He proved himself as not once did he look stressed ever in the entire grow, when he was in veg he confused me into being a female for ages he was the 2nd last plant to show sex with hippie being a day or 2 after him.
His stems go purple into late flower or if the temps drop, his structure was a multi-topped bush with long side branching which pollen sacks run up tightly on the nodes giving a nice long compact structure.

stashy.jpg

20210214_155601.jpg

20210214_232926 (2).jpg

20210213_134039.jpg

He gave me good amount of pollen enough to dust many many plants and over was solid.

Then we have Hippie male its the 2nd one i have used from this strain i used a similar one but not as loud or impressive but this one he impressed me early on he looked amazing and smelled even better he basically started smelling at week 2 or 3 veg of heavy gassy chem, spring onions, scallions slightly meaty.
He smelled much more than females and that smell stayed the same all the way till death and even after death. His stem was covered in shiny resin glands and his resilience and ability to not once look stressed was brilliant.
I wanted a male from this strain (which has no name other than the genetics) i dubbed mine Hippie D and my male is named Hippie keeps it simple for me.
Anyway the reason why i wanted a HippieD male was because i wanted to make F2's but breed the undesirable traits the colombian has out of the strain that's why i choose the ChemD/i95 leaner male there seems to be no colombian in this male (maybe recessive but that's okay we deal with that as we go).

The Strain Hippie D used the I95 as the male and im looking for this type of flower with the added qualities of the ChemD and a colombian High.
I crossed him to 2 nice HippieD females which are chemD dominant 1 of them being some i95 traits i noticed and the other with a colombian structure but chemmy buds which im hoping the male dominates in the smell. The Hippie females are raw rank chemmy gassy shitty roadkill, serious trouble makers.

I also wanted to do some Inbreeding with some i95 strains that's why i crossed him to the InterstateHP which also has I-95.
So my plan for this is trying to create a i95 dom hybird with added qualities of my chemmy gassy male. I'm hoping the offspring produce some nice plants.
InterstateHP #9 #10 #7 #8. x Hippie male.

I also crossed Hippie with the Honeybee blues (blueberry tangy incense kushy pheno) to test his hybird progeny.
Here's the Hippie he displayed sticky oily stems and serious terps all the way from week 3 veg to after death 😁 passed all the tests thrown at him and gave nice amounts of sticky pollen for harvest, his stems where sticky and resinous after drying for days he didn't spit to quick. Overall a solid male to breed with (we'll see have more of him stored for lots more).
btr.jpg

20210215_180756.jpg

dddd.jpg

ddd.jpg

dd.jpg

I will report back when seeds are fully dry, stored and labelled. Stick around ill be gifting some to the IC maggers. PEACE

stashpot

Stash Thanks....the best introduction ever in a tread....top class
cant wait to see your tread in progress....keep it rolling my Friend 😍

Your The Man....😎
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7Y0I91rubg

Hey smoke my friend thank you for dropping in and thank for the nice words!.
I don't know why but i am not getting notifications for anything so i am lost on replies.
Thanks my friend, same goes for you! keep up the good vibes.

he's the man 😂 hippie that is

Latest posts

Latest posts