What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

high THCa hemp buds?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
seeing these advertised for sale locally. ads say "THCa converts to Delta-9 THC when heated(lit), not before, so sale/possession is legal." had an ad/insert in local paper just yesterday, one oz of these buds for $100. can anyone on here say with any certainty whether this is for real, or just another BS claim making the rounds? has anyone else seen this where they are? i WILL research it on my own later today, just wanted to toss this up against the wall while i was here.

crimsonecho

“hey officer sir i have no idea where that marijuana came from but i suspect if you test it you may just be surprised that it has no thc at all.. until you heat it”

I Care

as advertised your honor. defendant, was selling THCa Hemp.
Completely cuts out the nzi gv info situation of delivery service.
Also if the purchaser of THCa hemp was misusing the product then that is not the fault of the seller of THCa hemp.

It’s fucc’d but it’s kinda entertaining that people are lit there doing it, probably what I would have done when I was like 15. There must be a THCa lawyer in armed’s area,, all seriousness

I Care

When I was in Colorado about 11 years ago, I looked for Volvo parts on Craigslist. There were people selling nuggs on Craigslist that tagged like 4 thousand different words so everyone on Craigslist would see their ad.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I see it here in Florida but have not tried it…being a grower I see no need in trying it when I have it in my jars…I’m told it’s about 30% less potent that our flowers…

I Care

I bought some of the stuff from a legal shop whole I was in Italy. I smoked 2 grams in one joint and got a good cough. Thats was all, sort of mixed well with the few loose nuggs I scattered around in my luggage. So can people iTHCa sales? :unsure:

Edit: Not I9 that’s the gv discrimination form,
but does this mean people can lease a truck or buy a house with THCa money that claimed on taxes. Say you sold 300k in THCa hemp and a person want to give the government their share, easy way to wash a few bucks.

Last edited:

Piecho

I checked random store from US, they have THCa levels over 20% these days. Wonder how does the EU law looks like in this matter.

100% real. That specific ad in your local paper might not be legit but tons of "THCa flower" is being sold online and shipped through the mail with no problems. It's just regular weed with THC content below .3%, thus qualifying -- in theory -- as "hemp" under the 2018 Farm Bill. I've tried plenty of it and it's no different than what you'd find at a dispensary under the same strain name except the THCa hasn't decarboxylated into THC. Not sure if there have been any legal challenges to this yet or attempts to ban it at the state level or how much longer this "loophole" will last.

hellfire

I'm bumping this old thread. This trend has only increased. It's kinda weird there's vape shops selling thca buds as hemp but it all looks like regular nugs. I've also seen thca moon rocks that look like they're covered in white powder isolate.

i'm just wondering if this is a result of testing and COAs or are there plants that only grow thca. Or is it just regular genetics harvested early before conversion?