What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hi

minime

i may becomeing to portugal in may---i have friends liveing there 37 lat south---they dunt smoke or grow but say theres miles of land abd good soil there rual----i would like to bring seeds with me---i grow uk outdoor---im not sure when season starts or finishes in portugal---or what problems i face --not laws of man just nature i have a good idea how to grow---so can i grow indics and sativas outside ----i will come back in oct nov sept not sure on finishing times there---give or take 4 weeks eather way---i have a place to stay and dry my weed if things go to plan----thanks all

R

ricardopunxs

if you choose a indica strain finish in late augoust or september or if you choose a indica-sativa strain finish in october or late september