What's new

hi peeps

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
how do all of you mason jar users like myself get all the tric's
that are stuck all over the insides of my jars out .should make for some good bubble or something
peace chucky:D

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
lol @ chuck!!! if I had a dollar for everytime I got my hand stuck in a mason jar scraping out trich's....

This is harsh but sometimes necessary in my jars. Take a small amount of Grain Alcohol and swish it around in the jar. Pour out and let evaporate. What's left is Hash Oil. The same alcohol can be used for several jars as it can hold a lot of resin per unit of measure. Pour into a wide mouthed glass dish or you'll run into more extraction problems. On second thought ........ Nothing can be done send all trich encrusted jars to HerbWeedman.

Last edited:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
hey herb

hey herb

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha peace chucky:D

G

You and me Herb. That one small amount has cleaned jars for over a year. Someday I'll take it down to oil and see what I have.

That's also my first crappy vaporizer I bought years ago. Now it sits on the shelf like the relic it is. Course just down the shelf is my curing box.....

111jarcleaner-med.JPG

Last edited:
Trich scraping!

Trich scraping!

LOL Chucksy babe,
I use my tounge and lick the jar out hahahaha.... :canabis:

No seriously it's a good point chuck! I don't have enough buds to think about that and let it bother me. :wave:

Hiya Cap,
thats some old reptile of a Vape heh :eek: Looks like it came of the Dr WHo Tardis LOL...