What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hi folks

Jimbean

Been reading for a while, so thought it is about time I introduce myself.
Young man in his fifties from Holland, had a few grows and now more then anough herbs on storage so I thought I tried breeding a bit.
Bought 10 regular SSH seeds, planted five, all female :(
Since I have two tents I let them run for a while, plant the next five seeds and try to convert one of the current ladies with Colloidal silver while I wait for the next batch.
I probably was a bit too late with the spraying, or the stuff is not strong enough because the flower is affected but unfortunatly no clear sign of male parts.

04-06-2023-cstop.jpg

Next time I'll try STS.
Anyway, waiting for the next five seeds to grow up. It already seems one (SSH10) is a loss as it won't grow any leafs. So down to four.

4-6-23-zaailing.jpg

In the mean time I let the other girls run.

04-06-23-ls.jpg

Last edited:

Jimbean

So just thought I share the end result...
Just clipped the top of the feminized SSH and got about 300 seeds from it.
I think the rest of the plant will give another 300.

IMG_3927.jpeg

I've also got a top heavy SSH cooking with regular seeds. That one will need a couple of weeks more:

IMG_3924.jpeg