What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hi everyone

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hello my Ace family. It's been several months since I was able to join any discussions. I hope to be spending more time from now on. Dubi this strain looks amazing ! I hope to see her in all her glory this summer. Have a beautiful day my friends. Peace

Yeah your plants are really healthy! Growing fast! Would be interested in seeing papers with some of those findings. Cannabis does clean up soil well from what I've heard and can be used for phytoremediation I think for heavy metals.

I think whats going to happen is the carbohydrates are going to feed the fungus and microbes in the soil and may boost the plant growth, but for a particle to be taken up by the root it has to be very small to get through a cell wall and membrane before it gets loaded in the xylem or phloem.

From what I understand psylosybin mushrooms have to be grown in sterile media. How does that facor in to the experiment. How do you know what species of fungus is being cultured? Will you see mushrooms fruiting bodies?

it is amazing it is so early , the cheese x hk. i did not expect that . maybe a freak pheno. i will grow some next year outside. the swamp is a no go in case it floods again, but i'm resourceful and have a nice hidden spot not too far away.

flowers do not like constant rain that is for sure. i will go check out the royal caramel tomorrow in my friends yard and also the laos and black triangle at the polytunnel i will photo. the laos still shows no sign of flowering. the odd preflower but not much else. i may just chop her down. i have a clone of her i will flower indoors anyway.

virologists are charlatans as you know . my apple trees are a bit waterlogged and worse for wear , but they will be fine once i dig another trench and add proper drainage

Welcome aboard!

We're from Spain, we have an online and physical growing store called PEVGROW, and we have our own seed bank PEVSEEDS, and we sell lots of other brands of seeds !

Our breeder Fran is an independent who produces seeds for Sweet Seeds and Sensi seeds. :)

Thanks mate. We are everywhere, me and I.
Now that's 😁 funny