What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hi all

gedLang

I've been lurking a long time but have actually started growing this year and figured it was time to sign up and be part of the discussion. Special thank you to all of the great, thoughtful and knowledgeable members here for your posts over many years that I've enjoyed reading. Y'all definitely helped me get through this first grow and I appreciate it. I'm growing in Minnesota, USA which recently became a legal state.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
gedLang, welcome to the mag! The best place to learn how to grow. Are you looking to be indoors or outdoors in Minnesota? I'm just to the West of you in North Dakota. I have a lot of experience with genetics that do very well here outdoors.
Peace farmerlion

gedLang

Thanks, glad to be here. I'm growing inside and out. My first run was all bagseed indoors, one Durban Poison (probably Dutch origin) and two OZ Haze from Hoku Seed Co (type 2 CBD/THC). This season I plan on doing a couple of Ace Zamaldelica Autos outside and a couple of Ace Honduras/Panama in the tent. I'm in an urban area, so I figure autos are the best bet for outdoors. I'll start a diary when I kick things off.

Persianfarmer

Welcome Minnesota Brother, you will have a great time here
I've been lurking a long time but have actually started growing this year and figured it was time to sign up and be part of the discussion. Special thank you to all of the great, thoughtful and knowledgeable members here for your posts over many years that I've enjoyed reading. Y'all definitely helped me get through this first grow and I appreciate it. I'm growing in Minnesota, USA which recently became a legal state.