What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hi all, from SugarLeafLabs

Hope you’re having a good day or night, where ever you are!

I’m a medical grower with around 12 years experience. Started off in soil and cfls. Moved to coco (drain to waste) and hids. Now using RDWC and LEDs. Amazing how tech has shifted in recent years, and I don’t regret switching to RDWC and LEDs, that’s for sure..

I used to be part of the online community during my early years growing, but not been active for many years. I miss connecting with like minded people, sharing info and grows, and learning this way, so I decided to join back up.

Through the years I’ve grown and supported various seedbanks, mostly European based, but more recently, that’s shifted to US based genetics, and I only use humboldt seed organisation and humboldt seed company currently.

I’ve just ran green crack, blueberry headband, lemon garlic og, and raspberry diesel. Very impressed with the OG and raspberry diesel. Next in line is ice cream cake fast flowering, runtz fast flowering, white runtz fast flowering, and strawberry cheesecake. I’ll be hoping to share my experience with these, and what I find with the community.

Thanks for reading if you got this far! Have a good one!

Welcome. I ran a Humboldt OG freebie and liked it. I had read recently that they were in some kind of trouble. Has that passed?
Thanks man. I don’t know too much about it, but I think they had issues with authorities in Europe and had all their genetics seized. Took them a while to straighten shit out and recover.