What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hey Everyone I just want to know if anyone knows where to find Chocolate Skunk (Chocolope x Skunk #1) Seeds?

Itman

Hey everyone, I just picked up some Blimburn Seeds. I got 2 feminized seeds of each strain.
The strains are Candyland Peyote, Chocolope Kush and Gorilla Glue x GSC. I can't grow them right now due to lack of supplies.
I got them cause they were relatively cheap and were having a BOGO sale.
One of the Gorilla Glue x GSC Looks like it got crushed but I'm not sure. Sorry if the pictures aren't in order.
View attachment 18738791
I also wanted to know if anyone has any experience with this breeder and strains. I wanted to start a seperate thread, but I wasn't sure what section of this site to post it .
Not crushed just a deformity still will grow may be the best.

I can only find it with (Critical Mass x Skunk #1). It was some of the best weed I got from a dispensary a couple months back. I have no idea where to post this on this site, sorry if it doesn't belong here. Either way I've been a long time lurker and figured I would say Hi and ask here.
Hi, I just joined here...I may have some seeds of that strain, actually.
I always store the seeds from dispensary weed, so, I may have a Critical Mass x Skunk seed somewhere.
Lemme know.
JaNin

HippieStink

Not crushed just a deformity still will grow may be the best.
I germed it and found out it was a twin seed. It had two taproots. One was normal and the other was a runt. I culled the runt and the other one is 1 week old. Here are some pics.

Attachments

• 20220805_164003.jpg
    20220805_164003.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 39
  • 20220815_170434.jpg
    20220815_170434.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 43

HippieStink

Hi, I just joined here...I may have some seeds of that strain, actually.
I always store the seeds from dispensary weed, so, I may have a Critical Mass x Skunk seed somewhere.
Lemme know.
JaNin
Hey that is very generous of you but I have too many strains at the moment. I appreciate the offer though.