What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hey Everybody.

CharlesU Farley

You'll find this is a totally different and vastly superior group than where you previously hung. From what I can tell, US politics is virtually absent here, which is like a breath of fresh fucking air for me. o_O

I'm a strongly partisan and active political animal in my private life, but that has _absolutely_ no place here, where we talk about growing cannabis.

And this is not U.S. centered... experienced and knowledgeable growers from all parts of the world hang here.

Be respectful of the people you respond to (because some of these fuckers have been growing forever and know exactly what they're doing) ask appropriate questions, give help when you can, and you'll do just fine here.

Latest posts

Latest posts