What's new
  • Podcast

Our video interview between Gypsy Nirvana and Soma is now available to watch in the podcast section. Click here to check it out.

Hernia

Smokerman

So I’ve had this inguinal/incisional hernia going on 2 years now. It was the size of a grape now it’s the size of a baseball and somewhat uncomfortable.
It’s the second one in the same area. First one was fixed a few years ago but now because of the constant cutting in the same area from the vascular surgeon a second one sorta happened.
Had pre op on Thursday and surgery is this coming Thursday the 22nd at a hospital that I really, really don’t like and definitely do not want to have surgery at. Unfortunately I have no say in the matter at all.
The surgeon is all freaked out about my heart issues and had me do numerous tests that I just had done for a different dr which kinda just pissed me off.
So the surgeon and I are already butting heads.
I can’t shake this bad feeling I have about this week and as it gets closer my anxiety gets worse.
And yes I know hernia surgery is fuck all, but that doesn’t help the anxiety. Even the anaesthesia dr gave me some weird vibes the other day.

troutman

Seed Whore
I had to get a Hernia repair surgery 3 years ago. It sucked but it had to get done.
Guess, this is what happens when you haul about 50 bags of soil, manure, etc to
a guerilla patch about 1/2 km away from the main road at night using a wagon
and back power.

monthlysale300x250

Latest posts

Latest posts