What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Here we go again..

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Thank you all for the nice words!

I must report I have found another 15-20 gr of popcorn buds that were put to dry on a dried trim pile and then forgotten there and not counted.
So total yeld is closer to 400 gr, and almost 1.8 gpw.

It's also not the first time I misplaced weed. I remember some years ago when I was cleaning a storage closet and found a 3 liter jar of buds with about 200 gr of buds onto it. Just by the time I was almost running out of weed. And also with a great 8 months of curing! LOL!
I heard a stand-up joke saying that finding misplaced/forgotten weed is old stoned you taking care of future you. In this case it wasn't found at the right moment to be a lifesaving stash, but still nice to know I got an extra 2-3 weeks of buds to puff on. And of course that means the jarred buds will get more curing time till I get to them, so it's actually a nice find in that way.

Last edited:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I puffed from a jar to test the taste and it's much better now, very little throat hit left, so it's going smoother as well.

ZOnaVerde

Veteran
I was left behind with the posts .. You did a good job, the buds look very beautiful, especially those that have a turquoise color. It also depends on the varieties, but in general from what I have read from others and I can say this from my own experience, with 200w it is difficult to reach 2gpw. This is not important and has nothing to do with it, but I also tested a sanlight q6w gen2 panel and I had the same result. Regarding nutrients, I am currently testing 5 different types of seeds from the same feeder with the same symptoms of calm. I used to use nutrients when necessary, but the situation changed with the LED. I use calmag and pk13 / 14 from week 3 of vegetation. I am in the 4th week of flowering at the moment and the results for the lack of nutrients are much better. I give them nutrient to grow until the end of the month, not to mention calmag and pk 13/14 in combination with the bloom ones. I'll make a post about it. Maybe someone is trying the same thing in parallel to find the LED problem.

Last edited:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I have to come back to this and say with the curing it got till now, the bud from this grow is a winner. Nice uplifting high, almost no body stone, energetic feeling, smooth smoke. Turns out the single plant that is a bit harsh is the one i harvested first, about one week from nutrient watering. The others that were 2 weeks or more from that nutrient watering are as smooth as it gets. And I still have a bunch left, about half of it!!!

TheHatman

Yeah, very kool strain your old swazi!! Nice sativa look buds!! well done!.. I´m looking forward to your upcoming preservation grow!!

greets..
hatman
🤠