What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hemp oil gummies for joint pain?

Cuddles

I got another one of those ad-spam mails and they are selling these gummies (for $$$$) which has hemp oil and boswellia in

Here´s an extract from the website:

That’s where the second ingredient comes in.

That ingredient is called

full spectrum Hemp oil.

I know you’ve heard about hemp oil, but you’re probably wondering what all the fuss is about.

Many people think hemp oil is like the stuff you smell at concerts. It's not.

Hemp oil is the part of the plant that won't get you high.

Hemp oil does a lot of different things for the body, but it is NOT psychoactive like 'pot'.

And it turns out our bodies NEED hemp!

See, there’s a whole system in the body that controls inflammation, healing, and pain response.

It’s called the endocannabinoid system (ECS), and it seems like every day we find another benefit to having a healthy ECS.

But it’s primary function to bring the body back into balance and heal quickly.

So when we have injury or inflammation, the ECS system kicks in and helps the body heal.

But as we age our ECS system breaks down just like everything else.

So, just like with vitamins, we must supplement the ECS with cannabinoids like full spectrum hemp oil.

But just like with Boswellia, we can’t just use any ‘off the shelf’ hemp oil.

It’s critical to use high-quality, full-spectrum hemp because it contains at least 13 different cannabinoids, all with very specific roles in healing the knees.(2)
.....................................................................................................

It´s a very long, so here´s the link to their website for more details:

[No spam links please.]

they also go on about the extraction method they use and so on.

please don´t think that I´m endorsing this product or anything!
I was really just wondering if anybody on this forum has ever tried Boswellia or this particular combo for pain or joint pain before and if it´s good or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

goingrey

Boswellia is frankincense. I have used it for toothaches but rosemary oil was better.

Full spectrum extract with frankincense is no doubt great. Do the gummies advertised in spam emails contain any of either, or even get delivered, that I'm more doubtful of..

Cuddles

Boswellia is frankincense. I have used it for toothaches but rosemary oil was better.

Full spectrum extract with frankincense is no doubt great. Do the gummies advertised in spam emails contain any of either, or even get delivered, that I'm more doubtful of..
good point, because they have a very high price tag imo.

Latest posts

Latest posts