What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hemp/cannabis jobs in Virginia

Seeing jobs in Virginia in the industry i moved back from California last year have 3 years growing experience as well as hash making experience and come equipped with hash equipment as well freeze dryer 20 gal bags press

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I'm trying to get a job at a local hemp farm. I had to quit work to take care of my family but I may be able to do this since it's right in the neighborhood.

PassionForMJ

Where are these Jobs?
And if they pay more than 18.00 an hr at a solid 40 hour work week with room for a lil OT, then sign me up also.
In my area we only have one dispensary, and what they have sucks to be honest, the variety is not there either, 65$ for a small vape cart, and like 4 brands to choose from, lol
So we are going to have many more coming, I'd love to help a good company get a solid foot in the community, around my neighborhood..
I have about 8 years in organic soil, a lil in hydro..
I know the plant, and I love it!

We need strains, genetics, real knowledge..

CarolinGuy

Semi retired but would take a job in the industry in a heartbeat if it was a good fit. VA would be an hour or so drive so no big deal. Looking at possibly getting on with a hemp farm close to me but not sure if it will happen as I'm not sure we share the same perspective or values.

Latest posts

Latest posts