What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help with LEDs pick for my 2x2x6 grow tent

Help !!! I am reading through these posts and I am simply looking for an answer to what would be the best grow light option for a small indoor grow setup. I am trying to get back into the game and learn the ropes with a small setup. Thank you in advance!

What's your budget?

Some examples..

Cheap: Mars Hydro TS 1000 $90
Mid-price: HLG 200 Rspec $279

Fancy: Kind LED X220 $395
It is around $300 for a light but if it works better to purchase a grow tent package I will go with that. I do not want to spend so much on a light as I also want to mainly focus on the soil, fertilizers and especially seed more because I know that will cost money too.

I was seeing the mars hydro grow tent package and as well the ac infinity grow tent package but they have very low watt led lights that i honestly dont know if they would support 3 x 5 gallon grows

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
It is around $300 for a light but if it works better to purchase a grow tent package I will go with that. I do not want to spend so much on a light as I also want to mainly focus on the soil, fertilizers and especially seed more because I know that will cost money too.

I was seeing the mars hydro grow tent package and as well the ac infinity grow tent package but they have very low watt led lights that i honestly dont know if they would support 3 x 5 gallon grows

How many plants are you planning to grow in your 2*2 tent? These are the effects from TS1000.

1690876878144.png
1690876953300.png
1690877004207.png

Timj

I use a Bloomspec SL600 in one of my little 2'x2'x4' tents. It cost $49.99 online. It is 85 watts and I pull an average of 3 ounces from that tent light combination. I run a QB135 rspec in another 2'x2'x4'6" tent and pull an average of 4 to 5 ounces from that tent. That light was purchased in kit form for $168.00 online. I grow in living organic medium, so you may yield better running a hydro set up.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Grab a mars TS1000 kit, with all the gubbins you could want in one delivery. You're going to be messing around otherwise. They are good lights, and the tents are nice quality. Plus theirs a rep from there available on this site, which makes any issues a hell of a lot easier to solve. Good luck man

HalfArsedFarmer

I'll plus for the Migro.

I had their COB and now I have an Array 4 too.

I will be replacing an Attis 300 from Lumatek with a second Array this year to max out my 1.2m room.

Best of luck with what ever you choose.

Latest posts

Latest posts