What's new

Help setting up for next year

Maina

Veteran
I'm looking at a 25x45 with 6foot side walls ,Cement floor with the floor drains ,double insulated walls for insulation that stay inflated. 150,000 btu a/c co2 and gavitas . One gavita per plant 200 gallon smarts also dehumidification. Any tips. ?

Maina

Veteran
I will vent heat out with fans . But when they start to flower I will Seal up the greenhouse air tight till flowering is over and the Gavitas will come on from start to end of flower with a/c banging and dehumidifiers banging staying below 50% humidity

RoostaPhish

Veteran
You gonna supplement co2 if your literally sealing it up in flower? If not I would just through some of those nice du passé hepa filters over an intake/ exhaust. Also I've always been a fan of polycarbonate over poly film. Little more spendy, but fucking worth it, goes up to 16 mil thickness if im not mistaken, and insulates better.

Bulldog420

Veteran
I have all the same questions, so I am tagged. I got a 36 x 48 17ft tall greenie. Post pictures along the way please.

Maina

Veteran
It will be seeled at week 3 of flower .. Polycarbonate is not an option. With 2 layers of poly and air gap and end walls insulated and a/c I really think I can keep heat down . If I'm running 1500 ppm co2 85 deg. Shouldn't be to hot . Have people seeled green houses befor .

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Oh yeah 85 would be optimal with sup co2. Otherwise i would be worried about growth slowing,especially with all the other factors so in tune, limiting factor and all. Im just a big fan of polycarb over film, lasts longer, and stronger in places with wild weather. Ive lived in me, and know the weather can get burrly.

Latest posts

Latest posts