What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HELP. Seedlings leaves curling!!! Is there something wrong?

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
hey people. i just went to check on the babies, and i noticed that the leaves are curling down a little on some of them. i just watered them two days ago with a very minute amount of humic acid. do you think that this is the culprit? please let me know if you have any opinions. freaking out a little here. thanks people.

darksith

picture would be nice. Don't add anything to the water on seedlings. I would flush them with straight water that is pH adjusted.

AOD2012

Veteran
yea i felt that was a little stupid, got a little carried away i guess. next time i will just do ph water. right now i currently dont have a camera to take pics, ill see if i can get one soon. thanks for the feeback

Talonted

whats wrong with humic? Liquid Karma can be used when they're just sticking out of the shell. keep your temp steady, within 5 degrees day/night and keep the leaves moist, mist 3 times a day

AOD2012

Veteran
is a difference of ten degrees between day and night bad?

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
I mean 10 degrees depending on what stage of growth ur in. But 10 degrees happens in nature all the time from day and night. But obviously keeping the temp change not drastic drops should be ok. In flowering it can cuz stretching more airy nugs longer internode length. If ur in seedline still don't worry so much about night temps if ur doing 24/0 also not an issue. If 18/6. Shouldn't drop that much in 6 hours takes time for lights/room to cool down etc. But who knows everyone enviorment is different you know. Hope that helps somewhat. If u have any more questions let us know. Good luck

AOD2012

Veteran
ok people. im heading to school now, but im gonna get my camera back from my girl and take some pics of the seedlings and post them up later tonight. been having problems with my c02 controller and what not, and my temps have been a little higher then the should be. ill get back to this is a few hours. thanks

Talonted

If 18/6. Shouldn't drop that much in 6 hours takes time for lights/room to cool down etc. But who knows everyone enviorment is different you know. Hope that helps somewhat. If u have any more questions let us know. Good luck

i hope its not taking you 6 hours to exchange your air. rooms should go from a warm plant like temp to a rugged room temp in under 5 minutes

Talonted

In flowering it can cuz stretching more airy nugs longer internode length. Hope that helps somewhat. If u have any more questions let us know. Good luck

Im not going to question that very serious moment you just had there, i'm just going to tell you guys that a big fluxuation in temp will stress your plants out by the time the temp drops past a 10 degree difference. Count on your plants to show sings of stress.

At any time in a mature plants life if it seems stressed out for some reason i reccomend to stop your feed and flush with straight water with grozyme untill leaves appear healthy then return to regular schedual. should be corrected within a week depending on the severety of stress

Latest posts

Latest posts