O

OHenry

Has anyone heard of :

Arena
De PAris
or the Van Gough

I need to book it today

G

Hi OH...I don't know much about any of them, I did some extensive research and opted for the Singel Hotel myself.

:wave:

G

I am staying at the Dam hotel on DG's recommendation - I look forward to meeting you /

The Arena was where the HTCC was in 2003 - If I remember correctly the management got a bit upset about people smoking weed in the hotel - so you may have to open a window if you stay there (and dont mention 420 cause the rumor is that 420 tours still owe them thousands of eu!) :confused:

The Arena is also quite a way out - probably further from central station than you would go if you wern't staying there - makes it a long walk after the trams have stopped - though if you can afford the hotel you can probably afford TAxis as well :biglaugh:

I dont know the other two - Hope this helps :wave:

O

OHenry

I booked @ the luxer. I had wanted to stay there originally simply since Boink my friend will be there. I got my tix and everything. From the states how much you figure a Friday/Friday stay and flight should cost? Guess!?

B

baccas125

hotel

hotel

OH im my opinion the Arena is too far of a distance from where the festivities are takeing place. You may want to check out bookings.nl. :wave:
:friends: :wave:

Dr. D

Veteran
OHenry im staying at Greenhouse Effect on woormestraat, im sure Gypsy said the other day its right by the venue, it has its own coffee shop and bar u get happy hour on points and discount on their weed, i always stay there its got evrything i want from a hotel... www.greenhouse-effect.nl

I stay at the HEMP Hotel - its not got a coffee shop but has a smoking night bar, realy nice friendly helpfulll staff - and you will probably get to prop up the bar with the owner MILA - always an honour

they have a selection of glass bongs for your use (though they did break the triple chamber bong a while back cleaning it) and more hemp products than you can shake a stick at

Breakfast is served between 11am and 12:30 - How smoker friendly is that ?

Drawbacks - its in Fredrickspline - 20 to 30 mins walk from the venue -( but with a bike thats no problem) - its only got 5 rooms - so you need to book early (I have) :joint:

www.hemp-hotel.com - this also has a link to the virtual tour of Amsterdam

G

Well Ohenry they had the HTCC at Arena hotel 2 years ago. It was a very nice hotel and quite large for dutch standards. It is kinda far or out of the way but by bike or tram its not far from anything.

G

hey guys i was able to book a single room for 65 euro a night at hotel winston. i don't think any of the art rooms are still available. its very central to all of the window shopping and whatnot. can't wait to see you all there. it will be boss :canabis:

WWW.WINSTON.NL

peace,
phat

Don't take that bet bog - you know TF knows the city really well - You will be drinking rootbeer this trip :friends: :biglaugh:

TF - Hope to ride with you again this trip - and smoke some of your excelent 73mu bubble :yummy: