What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

help my seeds!please

cola

An 8 hour soak is fine. The goal is to crack it as quickly as possible. H202 adds more O2 which speeds up germination. IMO there's no need to use it at all as there are other better methods to get it cracked open faster. Once it's soft enough I can crack it with my fingers.
For someone just exploring sprouting them I wouldn't recommend using force on them. Good way to damage them.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For someone just exploring sprouting them I wouldn't recommend using force on them. Good way to damage them.
It's very easy to do. It's no harder than a sunflower seed lol. If anyone is reluctant I can teach them how.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have never found the need to do so having cracked thousands. If I ever do find the need I will come to the source.

If you know how my response was not for you as you are not reluctant are ya lol. A bit of common sense goes far.

You cracked thousands but didn't need to? Your reply makes no sense.. Obviously, my post was for anyone that wants to learn ..

我主要将它用于发霉的花朵或看起来不太好的旧种子的种子。我从一个种植者朋友那里听说,他是一个种出好东西的老计时器,'我不喜欢它们漂浮,因为那样它们就不会完全浸没在过氧化物溶液中。这就是我喜欢纸巾的地方,我可以用这种方式将它们浸入水中'。

随着当地大麻市场的瓦解,唯一剩下的种植者是中国人。唯一没有倒闭的种植园用品店是中国人,除了偶尔出现的发呆的老嬉皮士,所有的顾客都是中国人。我顺其自然。
I guess if people want to translate?. I'll skip it.

Last edited:

goingrey

I have never found the need to do so having cracked thousands. If I ever do find the need I will come to the source.
Sometimes it can rescue a stubborn seed. Other times you mess up and kill a seed that would have been fine with time in an attempt to speed up things. :D Usually it is not needed.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've saved hundreds of seeds when they fail to open. IMO it's a useful tool to use. I pop a lot of seeds weekly. I find a few all the time that need help. You would be surprised how many people let seeds rot and do nothing to help.

cola

If you know how my response was not for you as you are not reluctant are ya lol. A bit of common sense goes far.

You cracked thousands but didn't need to? Your reply makes no sense.. Obviously, my post was for anyone that wants to learn ..
I agree to disagree. And, don't find it beneficial to say you make no sense. Nor should you be so errant in doing so.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree to disagree. And, don't find it beneficial to say you make no sense. Nor should you be so errant in doing so.

You posted it not me LOL.

You are welcome to disagree. We are here to help someone that asked. Maybe focus on helping him. He can decide which post is most helpful. This nonsense is not helping anyone. Now you can move on.

cola

You posted it not me LOL.

You are welcome to disagree. We are here to help someone that asked. Maybe focus on helping him. He can decide which post is most helpful. This nonsense is not helping anyone. Now you can move on.
We are all equal here. The same rules for everyone. Don't behave rude to me. I don't behave in such manner to you.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's very easy to do. It's no harder than a sunflower seed lol. If anyone is reluctant I can teach them how.

We are all equal here. The same rules for everyone. Don't behave rude to me. I don't behave in such manner to you.

Someone got thin skin. Where are any rude posts from me.?.I added my original post which you had an issue with. Anyone can learn how to crack a cannabis seed without damage. For some reason, this opinion got you all bent lol. I'm too old for these kiddy trivial arguments. I'll just use ignore I got much better things to do. .

Last edited:

NEED 4 SEED

Soaking or rinsing, no matter...no problem. But the op said he germinated them in h2o2 for 4 days. I believe that's just killing them...

FLY-

无需使用 H2O2 对种子进行发芽。4岁不老。.. 我浸泡在水中,使我所有的种子都毫无问题地发芽。它让我知道哪些种子需要帮助。即使是同一批种子,也并非所有种子都发芽。浸泡 3 天后,大多数应该有尾巴,将它们装锅。任何不爆裂的花被都没有破裂。我会自己破解它,通常会在第二天得到一条尾巴。种子在没有发芽的任何潮湿环境中放置的时间越长,就会腐烂!

H2O2 仅用于不易发芽且仅浸泡 8 小时或更短时间的种子。我从未使用过 H2O2 来发芽种子。

为什么要用中文回复?我错过了什么吗?
谢谢你,我是用中文的,但我不是生活在美国。我先等几天可不行吧,如果还不行我再去试试的
没有人提到他在 H2O2 溶液中发芽了好几天?他可能只是用它杀死了种子......
我用普通的自来水泡了两天种子,再用双氧水对十倍的自来水用纸巾来发芽种子。

FLY-

泡8小时就好了。目标是尽快破解它。H202 添加了更多的 O2,从而加速发芽。IMO 根本不需要使用它,因为还有其他更好的方法可以更快地打开它。一旦它足够软,我就可以用手指捏碎它。
我确实在泡了两天之后看到有两颗种子开出小芽,但是我还是把它们放到纸巾里去了。

FLY-

我主要将它用在发霉的花瓣或者看起来不太好的旧种子的品种。我从一个种植者朋友那里说,他是一个种出来好的东西的老娘不好时我呢漂浮,因为那样它们不会完全浸没在过氧化物质溶解液中。这就是我喜欢纸巾的地方,我可以用这种方式将它们浸入水中'。

随着当地大麻市场的瓦解,唯一减下的种植者是中国人。唯一没有倒闭的种植园用商品店是中国人,除掉偶然出现的发吧的老嬬臣,所有有皮酢的人。我顺其自然。
我不是生意人,我只是自己园艺

FLY-

谢谢各位的帮助,我使用翻译软件所以有时中文有时英文,抱歉。我喜欢种植,我会耐心等上几天,看看种子会发生什么情况。谢谢你们的帮助,你们太热情了。By the way, have any of you heard of stealthyseeds?

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
谢谢你,我是用中文的,但我不是生活在美国。我先等几天可不行吧,如果还不行我再去试试的

我用普通的自来水泡了两天种子,再用双氧水对十倍的自来水用纸巾来发芽种子。

Oh, I didn't see you mention that in your 1st post. All you need is a quick H202 wash to kill off any spores. No need to leave seeds sitting in for this. Most seeds will have a tail after 36-48-hr soak in water. Any that don't check and see if cracked, might need another day if they are. If not you can crack them easily yourself. Seeds will rot sitting in a wet environment for a long time without germination. Some viable seeds just won't crack without help. I find some all the time. They will be soft after a long soak, a pinch at the pointed end will crack them. Just be careful.

You can use any cheap hemp seed to practice. It won't take long to figure it out.🤙

FLY-

哦,我没有看到你在第一篇文章中提到这一点。您只需要用 H2O2 快速清洗即可杀死所有孢子。无需为此留下种子。大多数种子在水中浸泡 36-48 小时后会有尾巴。任何不检查并查看是否破裂的,如果破裂,可能需要改天。如果没有,您可以自己轻松破解它们。种子在潮湿的环境中长时间不发芽就会腐烂。一些有活力的种子在没有帮助的情况下是不会开裂的。我总能找到一些。长时间浸泡后它们会变软,在尖头处捏一下会使它们破裂。只是要小心。

你可以用任何便宜的大麻种子来练习。用不了多久就能弄明白。🤙
我现在放一些在纸巾里发芽的种子可以再泡到水里吗?我有很多颗粒在发芽,我可以现在去试一些。我有一个问题:当我把种子捏开以后,这颗种子应该放到coco里发芽吗?还是放回纸巾里发芽?如果放到COCO里需要有光吗?24小时还是18小时的光照呢?谢谢

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
我现在放一些在纸巾里发芽的种子可以再泡到水里吗?我有很多颗粒在发芽,我可以现在去试一些。我有一个问题:当我把种子捏开以后,这颗种子应该放到coco里发芽吗?还是放回纸巾里发芽?如果放到COCO里需要有光吗?24小时还是18小时的光照呢?谢谢

Cannabis seeds are not that hard to germ. Sometimes too much love is our biggest mistake. Most viable seeds don't need us to intervene. Leave them be until the last choice is to help.

Any seed that has a tap root can be potted up. Any seeds that don't can need more time or need help. After I crack a seed I place it back on top of the water to get the tap root growing too make sure it's still viable before potting up. You could use PT as well. Seeds need light once they emerge from the medium. A small 100w LED is fine for seedlings. If it's a strong light put them far away.

I only use PT when I have hard to germ seeds. After soaking and cracking with no movement ill use a wet PT in a baggie placed where it's warm. Careful about the heat you don't need much.

FLY-

Cannabis seeds are not that hard to germ. Sometimes too much love is our biggest mistake. Most viable seeds don't need us to intervene. Leave them be until the last choice is to help.

Any seed that has a tap root can be potted up. Any seeds that don't can need more time or need help. After I crack a seed I place it back on top of the water to get the tap root growing too make sure it's still viable before potting up. You could use PT as well. Seeds need light once they emerge from the medium. A small 100w LED is fine for seedlings. If it's a strong light put them far away.

I only use PT when I have hard to germ seeds. After soaking and cracking with no movement ill use a wet PT in a baggie placed where it's warm. Careful about the heat you don't need much.
谢谢你,

我已经把之前的种子分为4部分(之前到种子先用自来水泡了两天,然后用纸巾开始发芽)

1,一部分在纸巾里继续发芽

2,一部分转移到coco里发芽

3,一部分我捏开了种子壳后放在水里发芽

4,一部分我捏开了种子壳后放在纸巾里发芽

最后我从新发芽了一些种子,直接不泡水放在coco里,让它自己发芽。我等几天后再看看各种方法等情况如何。谢谢

Latest posts

Latest posts