What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

help me calculate percentage of CBD

Tranquilidade

Hi,

I want to make a CBD oil and I have a question regarding potency/concentration.

If I take 0.5 liter MCT oil, 2tbp lecithin and mix it with 50g of 10% CBD flower.

What CBD concentration will be in my end product?

Still 10%?

Cuddles

Hi,

I want to make a CBD oil and I have a question regarding potency/concentration.

If I take 0.5 liter MCT oil, 2tbp lecithin and mix it with 50g of 10% CBD flower.

What CBD concentration will be in my end product?

Still 10%?

I´ve never made CBD oil myself, just regular canna oil which means I´m not familiar with this particular oil making method at all but :
If the oil you use needs to be heated, then you should not use MCT oil.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
No! you have 50% less carrier, therefore 20mg/ml formula =
  • % THC * qty in grams (10/100)*1000*50=5000mg
  • total mg / carrier 5000mg / 500ml = 10mg/ml
Example 2: 5000mg / 250ml = 20mg/ml

fiannakrog

Hi, have you found the answer to the question of what concentration will be in the end? I now also want to make my CBD oil, but I don't quite understand what exactly I need to add and in what order. The most important thing for me is that I have not spoiled the cannabis I have since I get medical marijuana through a card from https://kifdoctors.com/new-york/, and I don't want to mess something up. I have trouble sleeping, so I use cannabis to fall asleep well and quickly and not suffer. Please do not write to me about what medications you know for falling asleep, I have already tried everything possible, and only marijuana helps me.