What's new

Help! Ground plant, Dark green/wilted

Camillia

Hello everyone! I am a new to growing, first season. All my plants seem happy, expect my poor plant ‘Vince’ (see pictures below). Everyone looked happy at bed time, then I woke up to a wilted, dark green plant. Panic set in. It is in the ground so I thought, maybe some water. Did not help. All of these guys have been given the same nutrients(Floranova grow 6ml/1gallon) and appropriate flushes. Right amount of sun. The other two plants in the same plot of ground are doing great! The stalk of the plant is still nice and strong, just the foliage is screaming about something. Anyone have any ideas? Or should I start making a coffin for Vince?

Feminized Headband Pristine

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 47

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
If the plant doesn't respond to watering you may need to dig the plant up and get a look and feel of the roots. I like to keep all my plants mulched with hay to help hold water and keep the soil cooler. Add a couple of inches of grass clipping or hay to cover the exposed soil from getting sunburnt. 😎

Camillia

If the plant doesn't respond to watering you may need to dig the plant up and get a look and feel of the roots. I like to keep all my plants mulched with hay to help hold water and keep the soil cooler. Add a couple of inches of grass clipping or hay to cover the exposed soil from getting sunburnt. 😎
That sounds great! Thanks for the advice!