What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hello.

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
well, i just saw the new forum and curiosity got the best of me.

what is grindhouse? and can we get a mission statement?

G

geminibud

Sounds promising.........I wonder if they will be priced closer to nirvana's gear as opposed to Rez's stuff so I can try growing Whatever they have.

Peace grindhouse,good-luck too.

B

Bubble Puppy

Congrats on the the new Grindhouse forum ..The Blue Sonja threads are among the best eye candy on icmag.. :headbange

G

guest3854

SwampDank , thanks fer tha interest . All you folks were quick on tha trigger , posting in tha GrindHouse forum before I could make an opening statement . LOL . No worries , we'll get that up as soon as tha upload allows us to access .

Again thanks to all ,
Steele

Goldenseed

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!

:respect: :respect:

Congrats!!!!

Man that made my day...i was so sad last time i missed the SourBubble....so i can look forward to more SourBubble now that you got a own Place at the bay? Im really excited to see what you keeped hidden for us.

I wish you all the succes you can get!!!....Goldenseed :wave:

G

guest3854

Again thanks guys . Our Mission Statement is "Stickied" , for those that haven't checked it , at tha top of tha page ............

Steele

Latest posts

Latest posts