What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hello to my native home

rafe

When I was young I always thought I was Irish then after doing some research I found out the spelling of my name is Scottish. Made me very happy. I have a great desire to visit and see the castles and churches, and highlander games. What are you growing there. I'm growing 3 kush strains and Sweettooth#4. I grow indoors looking for a great strain that works great for pain. Of course I would like to get a kilt for my wall and wear it to the highlander games. Peace Rafe McLain

S

shogun

hi there here is my favorite place to go right on my doorstep too.if you get a chance to visit scotland try inverness great place.. cracking view eh!!

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
@ least we can play Rugby!

ive said it before and ill say it again,, thats the best use for a welshman :biglaugh:

had lots of fun in wales its a beautiful place, just not interacting with the welsh lmao

im just joking of course since im afflicted with blood from all corners of these isles,,