What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hello Missourians!

Jerry_Garcia

There is the patient/caregiver situation but the patient still needs their card and the caregiver would need to register that patient... I can't remember the numbers but a caregiver can have more than one patient, too.. Just never looked too far into it..

A caregiver can grow for him/herself plus 2 other patients. So for three patients you can be flowering 18 plants total (6 per patient).

Jerry_Garcia

Happy 420 Missourians!

68A8625F-4155-4AD8-AC7A-12A134C8314B.jpeg

TPFTFW

Veteran
How many plants can a caregiver have?
do you guys have it set up so a caregiver can sel to dispensaries?

Joint Lock

This dude is a snitch i suggest u search his name on here and log into google to see him doxing ppl left and right

Jerry_Garcia

So we are approaching 2 years of active medical sales here in Missouri. What are you all thinking of the prices?

Terrapin Care Station seems to be one with some better pricing. $30/3.5g $55/7g both flower. $40-50/g wax/live resin. $45 for 200mg edible. Some dispensaries are still a bit higher but it is nice to see prices come down significantly.

Also, watcha growing? This run I have some Watermelon Zkittlez from Barney’s and some Cherry Gar-See-Ya from Ethos. I’m under an LED for the first time and went organic.

Stay lifted everyone!

08ED0761-7495-4776-A3ED-442BB56A0A0C.jpeg

F2F

Anyone have thoughts on the bill for MO going rec in 2022? I need to read it in full to understand, but a local guy mentioned some changes that perked my ear - like regulation would transfer from DHSS to state law enforcement?

Peace
F2F

Jerry_Garcia

I don't feel anyone can say that Legal MO 2022 is perfect. There are issues with how the wording is for expungements. There are licensing issues. There are issues with constraints on what they are calling micro-licenses. Current license holders get first crack at rec licenses. Lots of people are concerned that Big Business will take over Missouri and keep prices for goods high.

Just a few things to research. It's definitely best if the legislation is read so you can vote with sound knowledge.

Reactions: F2F

Jerry_Garcia

OK Missouri, how are you voting today? I can see both sides of this constitutional amendment. It certainly gives the current license holders an upper hand over the micro licenses that have to wait to be approved. Big business is gonna be present regardless and take their chunk of revenue. I don't like that people currently in jail for possession need to petition the courts for expungement...we all know that is going to take months if not years to accomplish while these people, primarily of color, wait to get out. I don't like the limits on personal possession. I don't like that if you do get a license to grow, DHSS has the right to enter your home and make sure you are abiding by the law.

What I can't get around is the fact that some people will get automatic expungement if they have simple possession on their record. This is huge for me and I have a hard time voting against this amendment given that a good number of people will have those charges whipped clean. I just can't deny those people and their families that. If I would vote against this, I would need to be able to look these "felons" in the eye and say sorry but this amendment just isn't perfect.

Any and all comments are welcome!

F2F

I’m pretty much with ya JG. Some good is in there, hate that they still want to regulate me even though they’re saying it’s legal, and of course big business inevitably carves out their piece. I can make 200gal of moonshine without notifying anyone, registering myself on a list, and subjecting myself and family to concessions on personal freedom.

Peace
F2F

Jerry_Garcia

Hi Missourians!

Well, rec passed in MO! It was absolutely crazy the day it went legal. As I think I've mentioned, I work for Illicit Gardens and I was working at our downtown dispensary that day. The flood of people coming in from all walks of life, it was just incredible. Oh, and the amount of people coming over from Kansas was also incredible. Some dispensaries were ringing up more people from Kansas than Missouri!

Now that MO is on the map and doing very well compared to other legal states, let's keep doing what we're doing and hopefully the feds get their act together soon. I have no doubt it will be years before we get any kind of federal movement on the issue. It's about the almighty $$ and we are competing with liquor and tobacco lobbyist's...among others.

Be well everyone and stay lifted!

Jerry_Garcia

Missourians...where are you?? I know so many growers and have had them get on icmag but still we are a quiet bunch. Here is my current grow, 4 Cinderella 99s.

Attachments

• IMG_0464.JPG
    IMG_0464.JPG
    6.1 MB · Views: 35