What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hello everybody

ResinReef

High, everybody
i,m a shy fx from europe . 53 latitude , grown in the north.
Been growing Hemp and Cannabis for over 20 years and also have been here already for a while in the shadows ;)
it has been a lot of stuggle over the years, but times might change a bit in the future hopefully.
anyway...
been thankful u all have been there in the past
stay safe everybody

peace

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
High, everybody
Been growing Hemp and Cannabis for over 20 years and also have been here already for a while in the shadows ;)
it has been a lot of stuggle over the years, but times might change a bit in the future hopefully.
anyway...
stay safe everybody

peace
Welcome ResinReef im sure with 20 years under your belt of growing you will be able to pass on some good knowledge to others welcome aboard..

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
High, everybody
anyway...
stay safe everybody

peace
Welcome!!! I'm at 42°N in Boston. Cold!!!

oldmaninbc

Hi ResinReef...here in Canada they are still trying to figure how to handle the legalization of cannabis. There will be some new rules coming out sometime this year around taxation, advertising, the percentage of THC and will cannabis be taxed according to THC levels and etc.

Latest posts

Latest posts