What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hello Everybody

Mrs. Swamp

Thanks for the warm welcome from everyone.... I look forward to talking with everyone and learning as much as I can.:bongsmi:

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
A good morning to you Mrs. Swamp.

Welcome and be happy.

Stay safe and high.
.........HYDRO........

Mrs. Swamp

Hey everyone!!!
Just wanted to say that I will hopefully have some pics of my projects going up soon on the Dj Forum if anyone wants to check them out!!!

:woohoo::kos::petting::smoke:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi there Mrs.Swamp!...good to see another woman grower aboard!, we need as many as we can :joint: Sorry I took so long to say hello, must be the stoner in me hehe

*passes the bong[or whatever device you prefer] to Mrs.S*
Welcome aboard :D :wave:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome Mrs. Swamp..looking forward to more feminine influence and your perception of the species, as well as your grows and pix..pull up a chair or just sit on the couch..make yourself at home! DD

Mrs. Swamp

I want to thank everyone for the warm welcome...I am sooo excited to be a part of IC Mag and the "Bad Girls Club" :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: