What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hello all I'm new!

Chelle73

I'm just introducing myself, my name is Chelle73. My husband is a longtime member and im just getting my feet wet so to speak. He he he. I hope you all have a great new year and hope to learn alot here. Sincerely Chelle73

T

Teddybrae

Hello from Me. In French my name is Jacques. So that'd be Jacques48 if I were you.
I hope you enjoy the site. I really hope you're a militant female. I think we need more militant females here. Welcome aboard!

thailer

Welcome!! Have you taken a recent interest in you man's garden or just the forum? what's your favorite part of growing so far?

E

ESTERCHASER

hi, hope you find something here interesting as i do.......i liken it to a potheads favorite library but this particular library is FULL of information pertaining to our gardesn in a way NOWHERE else can compete with! enjoy i hope to chat soon!

MarieJasmine

Hey Guys How are you all This is Marie Jasmine from NZ,
I am new to this forum, I am looking forward for a great warm welcome from Respected Members.
As far as My Introduction is concerned, I am a Blogger and a Digital Marketer and works on Different Projects related to tech and Data Sciences so I have a very sound knowledge on data processing too. Part time I work as a Free Lancer too and teach some neighbor students too in computer science.
I am a frequent Traveler and loves dancing too and Yes I love Gardening and have a collection of more than 50 types of Plants in my Backyard.
Wish to learn things from here that I dont know and share the things and knowledge that I have.
Thank you!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Welcome MarieJasmine - always good to have a new lady onboard ICMAG! (most of us are fellas) -

sillyphilly

I guess theres quite a few things that caught my interest. 1 would be the flat out beauty of the cannabis plant itself, and i guess the diversity of strains is amazing. Like throughout the indica and sativa. Lines themselves. I like the couchlock of the indicas and their squat stature, as far as the sativas i like the thought provoking affects of some of them. I do not care for the anxiety some of them givr me!!!!!!! Hope to talk to you soon. Chelle 73

Latest posts

Latest posts