What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Health Warning: Monkey pox

Cuddles

This is a little bizzare somehow...and at first I thought this is some kind of hoax, but maybe it isn´t.
So, on top of covid we now have to worry about a new virus named monkey pox:
Here´s some article links:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
well, I "heard" that humans are immune to monkey pox unless they were once vaccinated for ANY other disease, rabies included. or if you ever ate your vegetables like Mom said. or went to church...never ran with a sharp object...drank milk...listened to doctors instead of politicians...petted a dog...or voted. just thought i'd get these conspiracy theories out there so everyone could judge for themselves their odds of survival . :chin::biggrin: remember...you heard it here FIRST!

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well, I "heard" that humans are immune to monkey pox unless they were once vaccinated for ANY other disease, rabies included. or if you ever ate your vegetables like Mom said. or went to church...never ran with a sharp object...drank milk...listened to doctors instead of politicians...petted a dog...or voted. just thought i'd get these conspiracy theories out there so everyone could judge for themselves their odds of survival . :chin::biggrin: remember...you heard it here FIRST!
True enough but first you need to pronounce this new pox upon humanity correctly - the 'k' is silent.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
20220522_172929.jpg
fCZnJSARoTbLefr9ThwWBSkJ7oR.jpg