What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Heading to cali, where do they have the most dispensaries?

maryjanesdad

I apologize if this type of thread is not allowed. Im planning a trip to cali and i would like some suggestions as to where i should seek out the dispensaries. San fran? LA? orange county? any recommendations?

thanks fellas:thank you:

maryjanesdad

Cali residents

Cali residents

sup peoples, as a person who lives on the east coast and does not have the luxuries that cali residents enjoy, i need some assistance as im planning a trip to your great state.

Any recommendations as to where i should focus my visit? orange county? san fran? where are the best shops? or are they pretty much similar in products?

pace and thanks

my doctor who also has clinics in CA as well as 7 other states said i could always use the address at the hotel or motel your staying at as a temporary residence...of course you need to be a qualifying patient w all proper chart notes

David762

That figure changes on a weekly basis, thanks to LEO.

I apologize if this type of thread is not allowed. Im planning a trip to cali and i would like some suggestions as to where i should seek out the dispensaries. San fran? LA? orange county? any recommendations?

thanks fellas:thank you:

But the San Francisco Bay Area and Los Angeles County would appear to have the largest number of dispensaries, en toto. SF has a somewhat better public transport system, but if you are staying for any length of time, you probably want to consider renting an auto.
LA area probably has a better range of tourist attractions -- I always thought that taking a tour bus to "homes of the stars" while stoned to be a worthwhile endeavor to consider.
YMMV. :tiphat:

G

guest8905

bay area, plus san jose and santa cruz are relatively short drives and san jose has almost 100 d's.

I would not try to sneak into a d with someone else's info. Bad idea. Having friends go for you though is a great idea.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
ive lived in california for years. in my opinion san francisco and los angeles are pretty fucking scummy places. i mean they got alot of corny tourist traps if your into that sort of thing...but if you want to come to a beautiful part of CA and enjoy some good smog free weather and check out some nice beaches filled with beautiful women check out san diego. best mexican food in the state. 200 or so dispensaries. alot of cool venues and there are still some touristy shit if thats what ya want. hands down i wouldnt go anywhere else...

...one thing i never tired of when i lived in LA was going to hollywood on a weekend and seeing all the tourists look around to realize what a shit hole hollywood actually is... yes that is a bum high as fuck on dust screamin at you in his underwear. welcome to tinseltown

mrktwiz

Might look at Fresno or the Central Valley of Cali - 1/3 the cost of LA or SF area and you can rent a house dirt cheap in the country and have a decent grow if that's ur bag......also (believe it or not) prices are a little higher because not as much competition as LA or Nor-Cal scene where everyone and their dead grandmother is a medical marijuana grower lol..

Good luck

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
ive lived in california for years. in my opinion san francisco and los angeles are pretty fucking scummy places. i mean they got alot of corny tourist traps if your into that sort of thing...but if you want to come to a beautiful part of CA and enjoy some good smog free weather and check out some nice beaches filled with beautiful women check out san diego. best mexican food in the state. 200 or so dispensaries. alot of cool venues and there are still some touristy shit if thats what ya want. hands down i wouldnt go anywhere else...

...one thing i never tired of when i lived in LA was going to hollywood on a weekend and seeing all the tourists look around to realize what a shit hole hollywood actually is... yes that is a bum high as fuck on dust screamin at you in his underwear. welcome to tinseltown

Agree 110%! LA is a shithole...San Fran is a nice city but still the weather is iffy and homeless people are everywhere. Everyone that comes to visit Cali from back east falls in love with San Diego. :)

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran

Lol, I totally agree, San Diego would be a much better time. Check out beach areas, beautiful woman everywhere and no shortage of dispenseries, good herbs, and good food.

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
Take a map cut out the state of Cali and tape it to a dart board and turn
around blind folded and throw the dart & were ever it sticks you have your location!!

E

el dub

Don't worry about the dispensaries. Just figure out where you want to go. California is big enough to be two states. There is NoCal and SoCal.

I prefer NoCal.

lw

Latest posts

Latest posts