What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headbanger

Phlavorjunkee

Veteran
Just lost my 5 year old Headbanger cut. Grew out a couple of packs but couldn't find another one that was this good. Made some beans with it and stiil have a pack so will have to search through those but my fuck, I'm gonna miss that cut. Great variety.
I know the feeling I had 2 phenos I lost, I wish I could have back , the banger is a special one for sure.

Hash Artist

Some 73u fresh bubble cream off my HB #2. This plant was my least favorite out of 5 sisters and didn’t smell too strongly in flower but the fresh hash from her has a nice deep piney kushy smell. Looking forward to washing the others!
81E61B36-CCF0-4478-9F86-C657F22E047A.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh yeah harvested both of them days ago! Forgot to post em here.

Oil refinery/limey smell, taste starts with lime proceeds to gassy and leaves a sour coating on the mouth/throat/breath, I think 77 days.
full

full

full

full

The f2 is is not sour at all, very kushy, blew up last two weeks, ~85 days

full

full

full

David Banner auto o
Hows the high? Stronger than Sour

kro-magnon

Veteran
Some 73u fresh bubble cream off my HB #2. This plant was my least favorite out of 5 sisters and didn’t smell too strongly in flower but the fresh hash from her has a nice deep piney kushy smell. Looking forward to washing the others! View attachment 18781302
That's beautiful, I rarely had this type of resin from my hach runs, the strains who gave the closer to this were Sapce-Queen from TGA and Prayer Tower from Bodhi, the hach made with those strains was the same color as white sand and once dry it was a very light golden brown.

Latest posts

Latest posts