What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headbanger X OPG

Cantharellus

Ok day 41 here. Gonna flip the biggest 4 and give the rest some time to catch up a little. Some grapefruit smells in veg is a good sign.

Attachments

• IMG_1664.jpg
    IMG_1664.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 54

Cantharellus

Out of the first 4 I flipped I got 3 males and an intersex. Some branches are almost all male. I flipped a couple more today . First pics are the intersex then a group of whats left to flower. Most of them spread out right away and don't want to grow vertically.

Attachments

• IMG_1672.jpg
    IMG_1672.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1669.jpg
    IMG_1669.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1670.jpg
    IMG_1670.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1666.jpg
    IMG_1666.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 48

nickman

Veteran
That’s too bad about the intersex traits... were they stressed in any sort of way...???...

I’ll have to keep a close eye on mine when I flip but it’s still gonna be a while...!!!...

Cantharellus

No everything looks good to me. Maybe its just the one. I am running all led now at about 30w per square ft which has been working fine. Upped my nutes a little but they look like they could take more. Thats the only change I have made in 15 years or so. Its not power outage season yet so no crazy lights on and off going on yet.

Cantharellus

Here are the 4 that are left. 3 Flipped on 4/20. lower right plant was flipped 4/10.

Attachments

• IMG_1673.jpg
    IMG_1673.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 48

Cantharellus

It may have been more male than female but I saw hairs before balls. It was the very first plant to show though and those are usually the males so I am really not positive.

Zomboy its orange pink grapefruit. It was a catnip seeds release and looked pretty nice. I think a cut of it placed in some type of sativa category at one of the cups.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
That’s what’s up. I have to help seedlings outta there shells a lot...!!!...

And than sometimes even have to get a razor blade to cut that clear layer off that sometimes doesn’t allow the seed shell to open...!!!...

I’ll be putting mine in a wet paper towel today...!!!... :tiphat:...

Man that happens to me all the time lol. I'll use tweezer and kinda spray some water or water with very mild liquid seaweed is good for young seedlings. Sometimes it takes a few days, I'll wet a paper towel edge and wrap around the SOB. I wish I could clone like sprouting seeds. Good luck guys if it's RGS stuff I promise it's good

Cantharellus

Well here is the one I have left. Had some issues with balls on 2 of the plants. First time running a tent so maybe I was the problem not really sure. Anyway this one is pretty chunky and has a good citrus smell similar to sour d with a little xtra citrus. Its at day 49.

Attachments

• IMG_1696.jpg
    IMG_1696.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1695.jpg
    IMG_1695.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 52

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
That looks great mate , she looks a decent yielder , let us know what you get off her and a smoke report please :headbange

Cantharellus

56 days. Its getting heavy had to tie it up a little. Trimmed some lowers for a sample. Strong citrus funk smell. Very sticky resin and solid flowers. Got a little behind on the feed with this one but not too bad for the first run.

Attachments

• IMG_1697.jpg
    IMG_1697.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1698.jpg
    IMG_1698.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1699.jpg
    IMG_1699.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 48

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Good job :)

I have 3 HBxOPG that are 2 weeks behind yours.
They look very simular to yours.
Strong citrus smell too - and sticky

P :smoke:

Cantharellus

OK this one is done at day 63. Plenty of amber. The smoke from the 56 day sample was above average in the power department. Taste and smell was not great but was Ok for a quick dried sample.

This was flowered under a HLG 550v2 Rspec in a 1.25 gallon pot .

Attachments

• IMG_1717.jpg
    IMG_1717.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1718.jpg
    IMG_1718.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1719.jpg
    IMG_1719.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 53

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
They look nice mate nice yield by looks things , hope she cures an smokes well ..